Senior SEO Technical Account Manager
Who are WMG?
WMG are experts in SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic, Content Marketing, Outreach and Digital PR, we deliver campaigns that perform. Our expanding client base includes Barker & Stonehouse, Hammonds and Exodus Travel. A growing brand on an exciting journey, WMG are an idhl Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists.
What are the benefits of working with us?
- Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
- Performance based bonus
- Hybrid working (a mix of office and home based)
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
Your role as SEO Technical Account Manager
- Pro-actively managing a portfolio of client’s online marketing campaigns
- Interpreting client’s needs and requirements to ensure content, creative and outreach campaigns are delivered
- Developing and managing strong client relationships
- Work closely with other SEO departments to produce work for the overall strategy
- Proactively managing client’s expectations and promoting a clear communications programme including reporting
- Monitoring campaign performance, analysing/interpreting data and making recommendations
- Adapting campaigns to reflect search engines and algorithms updates
- Liaison with the sales account managers to ensure a collaborative and united client management approach
What we'd like you to bring to the role
- Proven experience in successfully managing multiple SEO campaigns and achieving results
- Excellent organisation and analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Fantastic communication skills and an ability to create rapport at all levels
- Have an ability to write well thought-out, comprehensive commentary, reports and communication
- The gravitas, communication, and presentation skills to participate in meetings with attendees in senior company positions
- Advanced use of Excel or other spreadsheet packages
- Technical understanding of website architecture.
- Have some experience building websites, managing websites, or running blogs
Training and Development
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.
NO AGENCIES - thank you