Senior Paid Media Executive
Our Paid Media team is growing! If you are passionate about Paid Media and looking for your next opportunity with an award-winning agency, this could be the perfect role for you!
Who are WMG?
WMG are experts in SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic, Content Marketing, Outreach and Digital PR, we deliver campaigns that perform. Our expanding client base includes Barker & Stonehouse, Hammonds and Exodus Travel. A growing brand on an exciting journey, WMG are an idhl Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists.
Why work with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
- Performance based bonus
- Hybrid working (a mix of office and home based)
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
- A mix of working from home and in the office
Your role as Paid Media Executive
- Setup, implement, track and optimise PPC campaigns
- Managing clients Paid search campaigns across multiple networks, primarily Google and Bing
- Keyword research, analysis and strategy, cost estimations and budget management
- Ad Copy writing and testing, tracking setup
- Analyse CPC campaign performance and prepare and deliver monthly reports
- Targeted on the success of PPC campaigns and client ROI, delivering KPI's
What we’d like you to bring to the role
- Ideally experience in a PPC role
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of google analytics and web development technologies HTML, XHTML, CSS would also be desirable
- Organised, determined and persistent
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong knowledge of Excel and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to consistently hit deadlines and exceed expectations
Training and Development
The PPC Executive position allows for a considered, steady progression into the Technical Account Manager role. We want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.
NO AGENCIES - thank you