Events Manager - Mat Cover 12 months
We are seeking a talented Events Manager to join our growing head office team, based in Cheshire to cover a 12 month maternity leave. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience working in the events/hospitality sector and ideally have a working knowledge of the luxury industry.
You’ll be a team player who is driven and committed to progressing your career and confident in communicating with brand partners and showrooms teams alike.
Founded in a small Liverpool workshop in 1969, David M Robinson has continued to grow rapidly over half a century of trading. During this time, the brand’s commitment to delivering quality client experiences and the finest diamond jewellery has remained rooted at the heart of the business.
As an independent, family-owned business, DMR boasts a remarkable reputation not only for exclusive jewellery collections, many of which are still designed in-house, but also enjoys great relationships with some of the finest watch manufacturers in the world, including Rolex and Patek Philippe. Acknowledging the importance of the faces that make up David M Robinson, our showroom and operational teams are firmly part of the DMR family.
- Working closely on a daily basis with some of the world’s leading luxury brand names including LVMH, Rolex and Patek Philippe to deliver outstanding events.
- Oversee the planning, development, management and implementation of all events including including in-store events, partner brand events, third party brand partnerships, DMR corporate events, internal manager’s meetings etc.
- Report directly to the Head of Marketing and work closely with the showroom teams, ensuring the annual events budget is updated and communicated regularly and individual events are documented correctly.
- Deliver an annual event calendar in conjunction with the marketing and showroom teams, which is to be updated and presented at each marketing meeting.
- Work closely with the DMR Salesforce department to help identify and analyse any potential client data/groups that could be targeted for future events/offers/promotions.
- Manage the event timetable for all events to ensure they run according to the schedule and are communicated to the DMR network.
- Deliver events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
- Produce detailed budgets for all event activity and ensure they are adhered to.
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers and manage event supplier relationships
- Produce production schedules that ensure clear timelines are set and maintaining and ensure all involved parties are fully communicated to.
- Ensure each event is completed smoothly and be on hand to resolve any problems that might occur.
- Analyse the event’s success and prepare an ROI report for each event for the Head of Marketing.
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with event partner brands for each showroom location.
- Identify business leads and sales opportunities by pro-actively driving awareness of DMR through developing relationships and attending external networking events.
- Produce detailed target lists of appropriate brands for each showroom location to forge partnerships. Collate a monthly feedback report on activity and devise an appropriate strategy for each successful partnership with the Head of Marketing.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you. Please send CV’s and cover letter to email@example.com