PR Account Director (B2B Tech)
Experienced B2B PR Account Director? Or perhaps you’re an experienced senior account manager looking to take a step up and get into the global tech space.
Do you want to join a fast-growing, top-25 UK tech agency and work with world-class, international clients in fintech, payments, digital security and standardisation? Value being part of a family-like team, where hard work and results are recognised, applauded and rewarded? (OK…who doesn’t.) If we’ve caught your interest, then we could be your people. Nice to meet you. We are iseepr.
Here’s a bit more about us…
iseepr is a multi-award winning, top 25 UK tech PR agency. Our vision is to develop as unparalleled technology specialists in key global markets (fintech, payments, digital security, technology standardisation), doing exceptional work that wins referrals. In support of that, we have four objectives:
- To wow and grow a specialist portfolio of international technology clients through word-of-mouth (we rarely pitch – imagine that!).
- Recruit / retain a team of talented, passionate individuals (development and wellbeing are high up our priority list).
- Become a ‘top 20’ PR Week UK agency (we’re currently 25 in the tech rankings…).
- To give back (rewarding the team with annual profit-linked bonuses and donating 3% of our profits to charitable causes supported by the team).
Happily, we are making good progress on all fronts. Our winning formula means the business is growing quickly. So we’re looking for strong people to come and join us….
Let’s tell you a bit more about the role….
You will lead multiple accounts, working closely with the iseepr senior leadership team, account managers and account executives to deliver exceptional PR campaigns and experiences for your clients.
Things you will be responsible for:
- Becoming your clients’ trusted advisor – establishing and continually building this role, providing strategic insight, counsel and being a calm, considered voice of reason when needed.
- PR programme leadership – leading the delivery of PR activity across your teams and educating / developing your teams in respect to key aspects of the programme to achieve your clients’ strategic objectives, agreed KPIs and to align with contracted scope of work.
- Driving profitably – reviewing and analysing financial and team utilisation data across your accounts to ensure overall delivery is profitable. Identifying and working with senior team to address challenges when necessary.
- Content generation – content is at the heart of all good storytelling so creative ideation of angles and strong copy-writing skills are central to this role. Developing and editing junior team members’ work too.
- Account team leadership – overarching responsibility for the smooth and considered running of your teams. Being able to lead, support, develop, encourage, reassure and troubleshoot as needed to help us build a team culture where everyone thrives and feels valued.
What we’re looking for from you…
Your CV will give us an overview of your career story so far, including these key areas:
- Significant communications experience, preferably in a PR agency
- Experience of B2B PR and / or tech industries
- Advanced copywriting and content generation skills
- Successful strategic account direction
- Commercial focus – illustrated by your history of running and developing profitable accounts
- People management and leadership experience
What’s in it for you…
Based at Leeds Dock in the city’s tech and media hub, iseepr offers a range of benefits, including:
- Profit-linked bonus scheme
- Giving back - 3% profits donated to charity
- Annual health checks
- Working day birthdays off (extra holiday!)
- CIPR membership / CPD based appraisals
- In house and external training courses
- Hybrid home / office working model
- A ‘cycle to work’ scheme
We would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter to Alanna at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to you getting in touch!