PR Senior Account Manager (B2B Tech)
B2B / tech PR senior account manager? Or perhaps you’re an experienced account manager looking to get into the global tech space.
Do you want to join a fast-growing, top-25 UK tech agency and work with world-class, international clients in fintech, payments, digital security and standardisation?
Value being part of a family-like team, where hard work and results are recognised, applauded and rewarded? (OK…who doesn’t.)
If we’ve caught your interest, then we could be your people. Nice to meet you. We are iseepr.
Here’s a bit more about us…
iseepr is a multi-award winning, top 25 UK tech PR agency. Our vision is to develop as unparalleled technology specialists in key global markets (fintech, payments, digital security, technology standardisation), doing exceptional work that wins referrals. In support of that, we have four objectives:
- To wow and grow a specialist portfolio of international technology clients through word-of-mouth (we rarely pitch – imagine that!).
- Recruit / retain a team of talented, passionate individuals (development and wellbeing are high up our priority list).
- Become a ‘top 20’ PR Week UK agency (we’re currently 25 in the tech rankings…).
- To give back (rewarding the team with annual profit-linked bonuses and donating 3% of our profits to charitable causes supported by the team).
Happily, we are making good progress on all fronts. Our winning formula means the business is growing quickly. So we’re looking for strong people to come and join us….
Let’s tell you a bit more about the role….
You will play a key role in running multiple accounts, working closely with account directors and executives to deliver exceptional PR campaigns and experiences for your clients.
Things you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with clients – establishing your role as an extension of their in-house team, offering consultancy as well as supporting team interaction and relationship building.
- PR programme management – efficient organisation and management of PR activity that achieves your clients’ strategic objectives, agreed KPIs and aligns with the contracted scope of work.
- Being your client’s media guru - developing strong relationships with media and analyst contacts in your clients’ sectors, to deliver impactful media relations programmes. Supporting junior team members with this too.
- Content generation – content is at the heart of all good storytelling so creative ideation of angles and strong copy-writing skills are central to this role. Editing work from junior team members too.
- Account team coordination - being a hands-on and supportive manager (managing up and down) and helping us to build a team culture where everyone thrives and feels valued.
What we’re looking for from you…
Your CV will give us an overview of your career story so far, including these key areas:
- Communications experience, preferably in a PR agency
- Advanced copywriting and content generation skills (please send examples)
- Account management experience
- People management experience
- Experience of B2B PR and tech industries (preferable but not essential)
What’s in it for you…
Based at Leeds Dock in the city’s tech and media hub, iseepr offers a range of benefits, including:
- Profit-linked bonus scheme
- Giving back - 3% profits donated to charity
- Annual health checks
- Working day birthdays off (extra holiday!)
- CIPR membership / CPD based appraisals
- In house and external training courses
- Hybrid home / office working model
- A ‘cycle to work’ scheme
We would love to hear from you…
Please send your CV, covering letter and examples of content generation work that you feel showcase your skills to Alanna at: email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to you getting in touch!