PR Account Manager/ Public Relations Account Manager
Jaywing are looking for a PR Account Manager to join our PR Team! At Jaywing, our PR team are trailblazing, results-driven and committed to each other and our clients, with an ambition to develop consistently brilliant, award-winning campaigns for our PR and Digital PR clients.
As a PR Account Manager, you will be the primary point of contact for clients you manage, overseeing account teams to ensure work is of a high standard and monthly KPIs are met consistently.
As a PR Account Manager, you will lead and oversee all campaign and content development and execution, as well as day-to-day press office and admin tasks, liaising with other internal teams and departments where needed to deliver work that is in line with client expectations.
- Independently manage all activity for a range of clients to ensure timely delivery of quality work
- You manage all day-to-day client communications alongside your execs, knowing when to escalate if needed
- Reviewing and approving all work from PR Account Executives on your accounts before it goes to your PR Account Director
- Developing creative campaign and content ideas that are on brief for your client and pulling these into detailed proposals, with details on costs where needed
- Keep an accurate record of progress against monthly and quarterly KPIs on your accounts
- Support on media promotion where needed by providing suggestions on relevant contacts/publications and alternative angles for content when needed
- Proactively seek out upsell opportunities and work with your AD to capitalise on these
- You lead planning and execution of client calls and meetings including weekly status calls, monthly meetings and quarterly reviews
- You accurately manage budget and resource on your accounts
- You have a solid understanding of SEO best practice, link building, and the tools we use to support this, including AhRefs, Moz, Search Metrics and Google Analytics
Skills, Knowledge, Experience Required
- An ambitious and driven go-getter
- Experience managing team members and workloads
- Experience managing clients
- Strong knowledge of the media landscape and the ability to confidently pitch stories to the media
- Able to discuss a broad range of topics relating to PR, SEO, and Social Media
- Excellent project management skills with strong organisational and planning skills
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- A passion for PR/Public Relations!
What's it like to work at Jaywing?
Jaywing is home to a diverse bunch of talented specialists and downright brilliant people. Bringing together the best creative thinkers, data scientists, channel and performance marketers and technologists, we’re a 300-strong team with offices in Sheffield, Leeds and Newbury (and Sydney, too.) A tight-knit group on a collective mission to create certainty for our clients in an uncertain world.
The beauty is that every day is different. Working in integrated teams on an enviable client list, we’re always looking for new ways to solve business problems. New ways of using our skills and expertise to deliver effective, intelligent work for our clients. Work that perhaps might win an award or two. All this in a day’s work – with a pub lunch or Friday beer usually rounding it off.
Iconic brands and top people are just the beginning. Join us and you’ll enjoy a flexible, 35-hour working week, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and up to an extra 5 day’s holiday after each year of service. We offer a generous pension scheme and enhanced parental leave, plus healthcare and life assurance plans, our employee assistance programmes and lots more...