Senior Paid Media Manager
This is a truly unique role and an incredible opportunity for the right candidate. The role will be reporting into our Australia office but is based in the UK.
Your key responsibility will be a tier 1 client which operates in multiple countries. Supported by a counterpart in the Australian office, you will be responsible for hands-on delivery across SEM and Paid Social, as well as navigating the client through the digital space.
Although reporting to and working alongside our Australian colleagues, you will also be a part of our UK-based Paid Media team – a large, fun and diverse team. You’ll be included just like any team member and will certainly not feel isolated from all the great agency culture and team activities we have!
- Construct and manage SEM and Paid Social campaigns from start to finish.
- Make commercial sense of the data and pull it all together.
- Work closely with the senior members of the team to develop the department and continually improve the department's services.
- Strategise with clients to develop their total biddable media strategy and advise on where they should be investing.
- Analyse campaigns performance and construct actionable recommendations
- Ability to construct meaningful plans/road maps to achieve clients goals in the paid media space.
- Producing forecasts
- Uncover insights from campaigns performance and data trends
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices by collaborating with the team internally and attending key industry events.
- Client communication - be in direct contact with multiple stakeholders as the trusted source of truth.
- Manage your time and deliver with 100% accuracy.
- Work alongside talented people on multichannel campaigns, specifically our creative and data teams
- Responsible for proactively approaching clients with new ideas, betas and tests
- Experience (preferably agency experience) in both paid search and paid social (Facebook/IG is a must, additional platforms advantageous)
- Hands on and implementation experience is a must
- Advanced knowledge of all biddable media networks, to piece it all together.
- Solid strategic ability
- Management of PPC Executives and Analysts – able to achieve quality through others
- Advanced data and analytical skills
- Advanced attribution knowledge
- Advanced Analytics and tagging knowledge
- Track record of developing, implementing and optimizing cost effective and high-performing paid search strategies.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex issues in a simple manner - you are a digital translator.
- Attention to detail is paramount.
- Google Analytics experience
- Be a problem solver
- Strong time & project management skills.
- Must love people and machines
- Most importantly, a true passion for what you do.
- Working hours are flexible, however, as this role will be supporting an Australia-based client, there will be an expectation to accommodate some crossover with the Australian timezone.
- There will also be the opportunity to collaborate with your colleagues in Australia, meaning one trip to Australia a year!
What's it like to work at Jaywing?
Jaywing is home to a diverse bunch of talented specialists and downright brilliant people. Bringing together the best creative thinkers, data scientists, channel and performance marketers and technologists, we’re a 300-strong team with offices in Sheffield, Leeds and Newbury (and Sydney, too.) A tight-knit group on a collective mission to create certainty for our clients in an uncertain world.
The beauty is that every day is different. Working in integrated teams on an enviable client list, we’re always looking for new ways to solve business problems. New ways of using our skills and expertise to deliver effective, intelligent work for our clients. Work that perhaps might win an award or two. All this in a day’s work – with a pub lunch or Friday beer usually rounding it off.
Iconic brands and top people are just the beginning. Join us and you’ll enjoy a flexible, 35-hour working week, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and up to an extra 5 day’s holiday after each year of service. We offer a generous pension scheme and enhanced parental leave, plus healthcare and life assurance plans, our employee assistance programmes and lots more...