Have you got an interest or experience in SEO, and are looking for a career with a well-established digital agency? We are looking for an energetic, confident and organized SEO Executive to add value to our Performance Marketing team.
The role holder must be able to proactively work on their own initiative, supporting different teams, working alongside colleagues, and delivering SEO retainers and projects to our existing clients.
You will report to the SEO Lead and should have a hunger for everything digital. As part of the constantly expanding team you will be in a great environment to further your skills and knowledge by working closely with the rest of the SEO team.
You should have a genuine interest in Performance Marketing and SEO with an eagerness to excel in a busy agency environment. UNRVLD has a knowledge sharing environment and actively promotes learning within the team between different channels and subjects, making this a great environment for the right person to help build a career in SEO.
- Reviewing clients’ current websites and looking for SEO opportunities
- Supporting day to day management of client SEO campaigns
- Support the creation of successful SEO strategies
- Reporting on success and activities to clients
- Carrying out technical SEO reviews of client websites
- Developing long term relationships with your key clients
- Planning and implementation of outreach campaigns
- Supporting wider agency projects with SEO support
- Experience in a SEO or Digital Marketing role either at an agency or client side
- Basic knowledge of how SEO campaigns work
- Knowledge of HTML, and CSS
- A keen interest in performance marketing, keeping up with all of the latest algorithm changes.
- A basic understanding of Google analytics
- Knowledge of SEO tools available
- Good verbal and written communication
- A serious passion for the work that you do and a hungry attitude to continually learn and improve your knowledge and working process
- Constantly keeping up to date with the latest digital news and trends
- A basic commercial understanding of business and agency operations
- Willingness to work as part of a great team
- Excellent competitive salary based on your experience
- Up to 25 days leave with the opportunity to buy and sell through our trading scheme
- Pension scheme
- Training and development
- Online Doctor – appointment system
- Employee Assistance programme (EAP)
- Perk box benefits account, including weekly coffee, monthly cinema ticket and birthday box
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual flu vaccination
- Annual team away days
We’re offering the opportunity to work flexibly, you choose where you want to work – at home or the office, whatever you feel comfortable with. We’re an equal opportunities employer who celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We pioneer digital excellence with leading brands for transformative business growth, serving your customers incredible experiences that make their lives easier. A global family of digital experts, we nurture our people to be the best they can be for themselves, our clients and their customers.
We deliver unrivalled solutions so you can anticipate change, adapt at pace and deliver at scale, using our core pillars of Experience, Technology and Performance. We are famous for our work with The Open, Southampton FC, Roquette, Biffa, and Welsh Water. With offices across the UK and in Europe, we are an agency without borders, delivering digital solutions worldwide.
We believe in collectivism and the power of the individual to change the world. Both as a business and with our clients. Together we make the incredible every day. We encourage our people to be the best they can be, for themselves, for our clients and for the greater good. We turn your ambitions into tangible reality. We partner you along the journey but know the final destination belongs to you.
Our flexible working practices and supporting benefits enable our employees to flourish. With hubs in the UK in Manchester, Leeds, Cardiff, London and Vilnius, Lithuania, most roles are no longer location-dependent and working from home is part of our new normal.
To apply, email your CV, with a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org