We’re looking for a highly motivated mid-weight creative to knock our socks off with their creativity and can-do attitude.
With at least 2 years’ agency experience you’ll work across branding, digital and print. From devising brands from the ground up, to websites, digital marketing outputs and social media campaigns, you’ll work alongside the delivery team to flex your creative muscles for established brands within the financial service, tech and leisure sectors, among others.
As an integrated communications agency we devise and deliver comprehensive marketing solutions, utilising a combination of tactics that support clients in meeting strategic business objectives, encompassing everything from web (UX / UI / build), paid media, social media (paid and organic), PR, creative, digital outreach, brand development and more. Our ideal candidate will have an understanding of the broader marketing mix and how creative can amplify marketing campaigns.
At Jam you will find a breadth of learning opportunities both in terms of the type of work (from campaigns, to creating new user experiences, to production) and a senior management team that is committed to helping you build the right foundations towards career longevity through training and mentoring.
You should live and breathe good typography and think of Adobe XD as your best friend. You must also be able to demonstrate fresh creative and provide consistently high levels of work, while working alongside the Creative Director and the rest of the Jammers.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you’re looking to take the next step in your career and have the ability and experience to produce design with a purpose.
- Supporting and reporting to Jam’s Creative Director
- Proven creative skills across various industries and media
- The proven ability to accurately, yet creatively interpret a brief
- Strong design skills
- Proven print and front end digital design experience (coding optional)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent creative and verbal communications
- Ability to work independently and prioritise workload in a fast-paced, work environment
- Self-motivation coupled with the ability to meet deadlines
- Solid team working skills
- 2 years agency experience in a creative / integrated agency
- Experience of creating and building brands
- Excellent knowledge of digital outputs
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience in video production / editing is a bonus
- The ability to truly understand your clients, what makes them tick and what keeps them awake at night and apply this to your creative output
- An obsessive eye for detail
- To understand the unique requirements of working for a small agency
- The ability to work collaboratively
- To love what you do. We really care about the work, and our Jammers. We want someone who feels the same way
Above all we’re looking for a positive, can-do attitude.
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to work with leading brands
- A positive and fun work environment
- A great team and support network
- Autonomy to bring your own creativity to the mix
- A bonus structure
- Very generous holidays
- Flexible working
- Continuous training
- An office dog!
If you’ve got what it takes to become our next Jammer, send your CV and details of current salary to email@example.com
Location: Northern Quarter, Manchester City Centre