Account Executive / Senior Account Executive
Hello. Are you passionate about digital, a confident multi-tasker and an all-round people person?
As one of the North West’s fastest growing agencies and made up from some of the finest talent in the industry, we are looking for an Account Executive or Senior to join our vibrant agency and be part of our award-winning team supporting across multiple clients.
Join our talented team
As part of our Client Services team, you will act as a central point of contact across our development, performance, creative & design teams to plan and deliver against a variety of workstreams across our wide variety of brand partners.
Working closely with Account Managers and Directors, you will have a wide range of projects, clients & responsibilities to get stuck into; whilst also gaining the opportunity to independently lead your own projects and workstreams as part of a fast-paced, challenging and fun team.
As part of your role you will:
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their requirements, ensuring all actions are followed up and completed on time
- Work with agency colleagues to pull campaign plans together that meet the client's brief and budget requirements
- Lead individual aspects of larger client campaigns whilst also having the opportunity to independently drive your own workstreams
- Present (alongside agency colleagues) campaign ideas, deliverables, amended work, budgets and statuses to clients & internal staff
- Working closely with account managers to brief media, creative and research staff, acting as the central point of contact between the client and agency in effective, on time delivery of work
- Ensure that communication is effective and clients are kept up to date by producing contact reports, following up on agency actions & feeding into regular status updates
- Act as an initial point of contact for ad-hoc client requests
- Support content & development teams in website content population
- Leading smaller projects and feeding into larger campaigns
- Run regular reports to help with wider financial reporting, management of the agency and our clients
You will have:
- A background in digital/performance marketing and a solid understanding of website development, PPC, SEO, social, analytics and paid digital media (preferred)
- Experience (6-18 months) working as an Account Executive in a comparable agency
- Excellent attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to earn respect quickly from clients and colleagues alike.
Big Brand Ideas is an agency focused on creating engaging, immersive and highly creative experiences for brands. We are a collaboration of some of the top names from network and bespoke agencies, brought together to deliver a boutique experience and service to clients.
Unique in our approach and our desire to do things differently, we build client teams that combine the best of abilities in design, dev, tech, content, engagement and performance. Our belief in our approach ensures we produce brilliant results for clients.
In return for being charismatic, hungry for career development and for having the right skills to be a part of our team, you will be given the responsibility to make a real difference to your clients, our agency offering as well as your own career development.
If you have the daily drive and determination to make a real difference, please upload your CV by clicking the link below, or send to firstname.lastname@example.org