Senior Account Manager
As a Senior Account Manager, you’ll work with the digital marketing channel experts to devise winning strategies for the clients within your portfolio of clients.
Whilst the majority of these will be working with us across digital marketing channels, you will be able to work with the wider Jaywing business to offer a full mix of marketing solutions – making this role a truly exciting opportunity to maintain your digital specialist knowledge whilst also opening you up to develop broader marketing experience.
Working closely with a group of channel specialists and Account Executives, you will develop briefs to work with them to identify the right channel mix to efficiently and effectively meet your client’s business goals. You will be able to retain and grow clients by supporting them with their marketing strategy whilst spotting additional opportunities, ways to improve and always leading teams to deliver against targets.
- Overlay in-depth knowledge of the client and day to day activity to the overarching multi-channel strategies to inform relevant plans of activity to be delivered by the wider agency
- Work alongside the senior client services team and channel experts to ensure all elements of activity are delivered efficiently and effectively to ensure client goals are achieved and surpassed
- Regular client contact with day to day teams, both client and agency-side
- Attend and run frequent team meetings to ensure strategy is being delivered against by production teams with multiple workloads and client objectives
- Working with production teams to deliver effective and insightful reporting, in line with client expectations
- Develop strong relationships with clients to understand needs and spot opportunities for account growth
- Work with the Account Director to ensure both day to day and senior contacts’ objectives are met with recommendations
- You will have proven experience managing SEO, PPC, programmatic and other digital marketing channels in an agency environment
- Your knowledge of all digital marketing channels enables you to have high-level strategic conversations with clients, and you are capable of exploring opportunities with channel specialists
- You are a problem solver and capable of adapting to the needs of the client and the business to make sure we deliver consistent results efficiently
- You’ll understand the customer journey and the impacts that can be made by actions at the right time and through the right channel
- Excellent ability to build relationships and rapport, adapting your style to suit the situation and the person with whom you are communicating, with both colleagues and clients
- You’ll have an appetite to grow and develop your cross channel marketing knowledge into expertise
What's it like to work at Jaywing?
Jaywing is home to a diverse bunch of talented specialists and downright brilliant people. Bringing together the best creative thinkers, data scientists, channel and performance marketers and technologists, we’re a 300-strong team with offices in Sheffield, Leeds and Newbury (and Sydney, too.) A tight-knit group on a collective mission to create certainty for our clients in an uncertain world.
The beauty is that every day is different. Working in integrated teams on an enviable client list, we’re always looking for new ways to solve business problems. New ways of using our skills and expertise to deliver effective, intelligent work for our clients. Work that perhaps might win an award or two. All this in a day’s work – with a pub lunch or Friday beer usually rounding it off.
Iconic brands and top people are just the beginning. Join us and you’ll enjoy a flexible, 35-hour working week, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and up to an extra 5 day’s holiday after each year of service. We offer a generous pension scheme and enhanced parental leave, plus healthcare and life assurance plans, our employee assistance programmes and lots more...