Senior Level Designer
Works has an opening for an experienced Senior Level designer. We’re looking for a Senior Designer to be at the heart of the Works’ design output.
You will be a dedicated design lead for projects, supporting the Creative Director to shape the design, guiding the team, and unlocking each project's creative potential. Based in our Leeds studio this role is primarily focused on brand design, working for our global client base across a variety of high-profile projects.
- To produce consistently excellent design with energy and enthusiasm
- To develop strong ideas & concepts, whilst collaborating with other team members showing a desire and passion for culture and design
- To collaborate & effectively communicate with the design and motion teams
- Participate and lead in competitive pitches ensuring creative/conceptual approach and delivery is at its best
- Helping grow the agency, contributing to a positive, creative culture
- Be highly flexible and adaptable to challenges
- Share knowledge & experience across the design team and wider agency
- Generating captivating creative work with strong conceptual and strategic foundations
- Pursuing and maintaining an exceptional level of craft with the highest design standards and attention to detail
- Leading the creative output of projects through each stage and overseeing design work to ensure the creative brief is fully explored
- Coordinating design delivery across the project. Supporting the Creative Director to ensure that work gets delivered on time to a high standard.
- Effectively distilling and communicating direction to the team after client feedback or after internal design review
- Creating high quality presentations of creative work for internal and external use
- Present design ideas both internally and directly to clients
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills, with experience of working within a creative team
- Able to work under pressure to deadlines and multi-task effectively, taking accountability for your own work
- Flexible working policy
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Secure free car parking & bike store
- Great working environment including roof top terrace and ‘Beer Fridays’.
If you feel you have the right qualities and experience, we’d love to hear from you. Interviewing immediately, please get in touch with your CV and Portfolio firstname.lastname@example.org