Junior-Midweight 2D Motion Designer
Works is on the hunt for a Junior- Midweight 2D Motion Designer. We’re looking for a highly motivated individual to join an established and growing team, focussing on delivering motion graphics and animation combined with a solid understanding of brand design and how motion fits into the wider creative.
You’ll need a fresh approach to quality motion design and the drive to create new and engaging content. We’re looking for someone who is confident across the whole process from concept to completion. You’ll be working with existing assets but also be tasked with creating new and engaging visuals from scratch.
You’ll be translating and developing multi-disciplinary client briefs to create dynamic and engaging content for leading sports teams and organisations, varying from 2D and 3D animation for a launch event to typographic motion work within a wider campaign.
Utilising your skillset to deliver flawless work for the likes of promotional videos, event graphics and social animations - think dynamic layouts, typography, and clever animation - you’ll really think about how motion can bring concepts and brands to life and generate ideas to develop into storyboards and final visuals.
- Generating captivating motion design work with strong conceptual and strategic foundations
- Pursuing and maintaining an exceptional level of craft with the highest standards and attention to detail
- Strong skills with Adobe software, After Effects in particular, are essential with C4D a bonus.
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills, with experience of working within a creative team
- Able to work under pressure to deadlines and multi-task effectively, taking accountability for your own work
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience
- Flexible working policy
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Secure free car parking & bike store
- Great working environment including roof top terrace and ‘Beer Fridays’.
If you feel you have the right qualities and experience, we’d love to hear from you. Interviewing immediately, please get in touch with your CV and portfolio email@example.com