Works is hiring a Creative Artworker. We’re looking for someone who can deliver precision artwork across all sports roll-out.
An expert with an aptitude for design to develop and translate existing brand assets creatively across multiple assets for global events on screen and in print.
You’re a creative individual that can deliver concepts through to final artwork, who has a true passion for design and branding along with an acute understanding of how to help a brand identity come to life through many different channels.
The work involves retouching, reworking or fixing the design, customising typography, colour balancing, resizing documents and eliminating any inconsistencies. You'll have a great eye for detail and will be able to spot potential problems with designs.
Designs can be used across a range of formats and channels, including large format print design and graphics for publications, websites, and digital media.You'll be involved in projects from start to finish and will work closely as part of a creative team to ensure that the artwork meets the needs of the client's brief and brand guidelines.
- work closely with and support the creative team as a whole to follow designs and artwork from their conception to final sign-off
- curate and create corporate designs across a range of formats using digital applications such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- create visual concepts, develop design work and retouch images to ensure they meet print and digital standards, such as colour, typography and image libraries
- correct and format documents before they're sent to production
- ensure artwork is consistent, accurate and follows any brand guidelines
- impose variable print files for digital print
- set up, manage and archive accurate artwork files and supply to relevant stakeholders
- carry out proof checking prior to print and digital delivery
- create digital assets to size and scale
- check printers' proofs
- adapt existing artwork to alternative layouts and/or formats
- provide skilled and technically precise input and support to the design studio
- liaise with external printers and act as a point of contact for the artwork department of the studio or company
- keep up to date with the latest design trends
- flexible working policy
- company contributory pension scheme
- generous holiday allowance
- secure free car parking & bike store
- great working environment including roof top terrace and ‘Beer Fridays’.
If you feel you have the right qualities and experience, we’d love to hear from you. Interviewing immediately, please get in touch with your CV and portfolio: email@example.com