Strategic Sales Consultant
Want to be more than your target? We’re looking for experienced sales professionals who actually consult - rather than simply sell consultatively. Join a company that has its sights set on being a global authority on digital product development.
Netsells is one of the North of England’s fastest growing digital agencies and is rapidly expanding their sales team to assist in the creation of digital products for their growing list of FTSE250 clientele; with names including including Uber, Jaguar Landrover, BBC, Leeds University, Hiscox and YourParkingSpace.
This is a great opportunity to join a digital agency who were recently voted ‘Large Agency of the Year’ at the 2021 UK Dev Awards, and become part of a growing, young and ambitious team based in the centre of York.
Netsells are also committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are focused on building an amazing company - one where we truly value our people & culture, and create an amazing and diverse place to work.
As a Digital Consultant, you will be expected to already have a background in solution and technology sales so you can hit the ground running and have a quick impact on the business after an adjustment period.
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, the candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years experience within an Agency conducting a similar role. Your first 3-6 months will consist of initial training and shadowing, partnering with the Sales Director and CEO on sales activities. The expectation will be for you to take on opportunities and start work towards a monthly revenue target.
The role will be a mix of both remote and on site, which will be discussed over the course of the interview. As a Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Qualified leads and convert them into a discovery and development package.
- The ability to understand complex business processes quickly and advise on the best possible solution to clients.
- Preparing a range of sales materials to the highest standard, linking in with our technical and product teams members.
- Work with Inside Sales colleagues to ensure good qualification on target markets.
- Develop inbound/outbound partnership channels to capitalize on inter-agency activity.
- Helping to develop strategy and growth for growth across the sales and marketing
- Working with our Marketing department to share knowledge and inform campaign strategies and outbound marketing efforts.
- Support the Sales Director in the creation and execution of sales forecasts and pipelines.
- Build strong relationships with prospects and customers to maximise sales revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of the market and analyse Netsells key competitors, to make recommendations on the implications for the business
- Be an effective team player with strong customer service, communication and presentation skills
What you will get
- A highly competitive salary from an accredited living wage employer, with straightforward commision structure in one of the UK’s leading digital agencies
- 32-35 days holiday Our generous holiday allowance includes up to 2 full weeks over Christmas.
- A Perkbox subscription for discounts and freebies
- Regular team activities and afternoons off - bringing the company together!
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid remote role with ability to work from home when required
- 32-35 days holiday. Our generous holiday allowance includes up to 2 full weeks over Christmas.
- Company wide perks and benefits scheme, including our famous christmas draw (last year was a weekend stop in any city in Europe!)
- Share schemes open to employees after 3 years on continuous employment, so we all benefit from continued success.
- A minimum of 2+ years experience in a similar agency model to Netsells in a client facing sales capacity.
- Self starter with the ability to hit the ground running.
- A genuinely consultative approach. We hire candidates who can make an instant impact to the client within the sales process, through sound knowledge and advice.
- Ability to quickly understand digital business models and deliver advice on how to improve them.
- Experience running and leading workshops with clients.
- Knowledge of the development lifecycle for mobile applications and web platforms with a clear understanding of how to structure commercials
- Exceptional telephone and client manner, with an innate ability to ask the right questions.
- Outcome focused individuals who go beyond theory and implement strategy.
- Have an ethical, honest and transparent approach to selling - bringing the right clients to the right solution.
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of developing and maintaining significant customer relationships and attracting new business opportunities.
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills.
- Be professional and measured, having the maturity and gravitas to deal with and influence C-level decision makers from the likes of Uber, Trainline and Hiscox.
- A full clean UK driving licence
- Advanced knowledge of development principles, technical systems architecture or DevOps.
- Advanced knowledge of active development processes, understanding development terminology.
- Experience with prototyping through platforms such as InVision.
- Experience of CRM (Pipedrive), Jira, Slack, Balsamiq Mockups, Google Drive
- Experience of using analytics and data to judge client requirements.