Senior SEO Strategist
Click Consult is a multi-award-winning search marketing agency. We work with brands and SMEs to maximise their online visibility.
We are looking for a driven and motivated technical SEO expert to join our team. Similar to an SEO Manager role you’ll work alongside our account management and content marketing teams and be responsible for defining our clients’ SEO strategies, growing their organic performance and delivering workflow on a portfolio including some of the biggest brands in the UK and successful SMEs.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team that will suit an individual with a passion for SEO and the drive to push our clients’ organic performance. We work as a team to ensure what we deliver is best in class and need someone that can share in our values and success.
Your responsibilities will include
- Conduct on-page / technical SEO analysis to find any impediments to SEO performance on clients’ websites
- Conduct off-page content and link profile analysis on our clients and their competitors websites to discover vertical trends and determine weaknesses and opportunities for our clients
- Complete in depth reviews of our clients’ content, creating a gap analysis and recommending detailed content plans.
- Constantly monitor clients’ SEO performance, and reporting findings back to the Account Management and Senior Management teams
- Lead and contribute to internal strategy meetings to define the most relevant and effective strategies and best SEO practice for all clients
- Keep up to date with industry techniques for SEO and content marketing
- Attend client meetings or conference calls when required to support the Account Management or New Business teams
Relevant skills and experience
- Proven SEO experience in an agency or client side role
- Experience using Google Analytics and technical SEO tools e.g. Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz, Oncrawl.
- Ability to think strategically with experience of current effective SEO and content marketing techniques
- Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
- Ability to work in a team environment and support/develop colleagues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Our culture and rewards
We are a team of talented individuals that share a common goal to bring success to Click Consult and our clients. Expertise and energy are valued. Personal strengths and perseverance are recognised.
- Hybrid working policy
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday (after 2 years service) plus bank holidays
- Plus everyone gets their birthday off
- Quarterly employee recognition and rewards
- Death in service benefit (after 1 years service)
- Christmas and Summer company parties
- Mental health support and employee helpline
- Relaxed and supportive atmosphere (casual dress code)
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and be part of our expert SEO team please email firstname.lastname@example.org