Assistant Marketing Manager - 9-12 months mat cover
Responsible for delivering the strategic marketing and communications strategy for The Trafford Centre with the overarching aim of driving footfall, frequency of visit, dwell time, retailer sales and market share for The Trafford Centre.
Behavior and culture
- You promote our operational focus on compliance, communication, consistency and collaboration in all you deliver.
- You support corporate responsibility objectives including personal support to community projects and activities.
- You are an ambassador for the centre and for health and safety, and as such you will actively promote recognition for the team, the centre, and the wider business through your exemplary behaviour.
- Promote healthy lifestyles and positive mental health and wellbeing, through workplace initiatives, promoting support and escalating concerns to relevant people.
- Responsible for the delivery of the annual marketing strategy in line with the overall centre operational plan.
- Lead responsibility for campaign management – to collaborate with external agencies to deliver creative and compelling integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of driving footfall of targeted customer demographics.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns. Including the delivery of regular reports of campaign results, web analysis, e-CRM reporting and evaluation of KPIs.
- Ensure The Trafford Centre’s brand identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all centre communication channels.
- Measurement of the ROMI [return on marketing investment] for all campaign/marketing activity and collect and use data to inform new campaigns.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials ensuring all formal sign off procedures are adhered to.
- Build strong relationships with retailers to drive content for marketing activity/events and providing retailer support for general marketing enquiries.
- Coordinate regular retailer meetings and manage retailer communications with the support of the Marketing Co-ordinator.
- Responsibility for the centre’s website ensuring the site is constantly refreshed and reflects the brand positioning of the centre.
- Reporting on digital KPIs and driving visitation and engagement with the channel.
- Responsible for driving the centre’s e-CRM strategy with the aim of increasing engagement KPIs and the customer database through the delivery of targeted and relevant e-communications.
- To assist with the successful delivery of the PR programme including supporting with crisis comms as and when required.
- Assist the Head of Marketing to deliver the centre’s brand strategy - acting as Brand Guardian for all marketing communications, including marcomms produced for retailers, consumers, local community stakeholders, CR partners and commercial partners in line with the centre’s brand guidelines.
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager to manage the annual marketing budget.
- Ensure that regular centre reporting timescales are met, including monthly reporting and KPI monitoring Assist with the organisation and the management of internal events and promotions through liaison with external organisations and other departments as and when required.
- To deal with retailer enquiries in relation to marketing plans enquiries and requests for information from the local community.
- To plan and implement a marketing strategy, in line with the business and marketing objectives, to attract domestic and international tourism to the centre and encourage repeat visits.
- To assist the Head of Marketing with the implementation of a CR plan that addresses the needs of the community in line with the corporate objectives.
- Assist with the organisation and the management of internal events and promotions through liaison with external organisations and other departments as and when required.
- Ensure effective event management in line with Health & Safety guidelines, manage agency relationships and deliver clear communication to all teams.
- Provide support to the marketing team in monitoring competitor activity and industry trend analysis.
- To form an integral part of the centre’s management team.
- To collaborate with all team members to drive the delivery of the centre’s operational plan.
- To comply with corporate policies and procedures.
- To ensure compliance with Company’s Health & Safety Policy.
- Duty management as required.
To apply, please send your CV, with a brief cover letter to: Caroline Aikman, Head of Marketing and Communications: Caroline.email@example.com