Senior Graphic/Digital Designer
You'll be in charge of a small creative team within a well established family-owned design agency. Sectors include: Education, Pharmaceutical, the NHS, Campaigns for Change and Charities.
- Deal directly with clients from initial kick-off sessions, overseeing the entire creative process from initial concept creation through to launch and beyond.
- Designing responsive Wordpress websites (Divi) and visuals, e-shots, displays, social media assets and print material for a wide range of organisations
- Working with videographers and photographers
- Push the boundaries of work within your team.
- Work closely with copywriters, developers and stakeholders to understand project objectives, assist in the creation of concepts and produce highly engaging integrated work.
- Providing accurate updates and time estimates on projects you and your team are responsible for.
- Actively involved in emerging technologies and techniques in design and introducing these to your team.
- Working to mentor, manage and develop more junior members of the team.
- Minimum 7 years experience
- Has an exceptional eye for accuracy, layout and typography,
- Displays a excellent understanding of responsive web design
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills, with experience of working within a creative team
- Is able to work under pressure to deadlines and multi task effectively, taking accountability for your own work
- Obsesses about the detail and has a huge passion for delivering quality work
- Is able to develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders whilst effectively managing expectations and offering creative ideas
- Thinks innovatively and contributes to the development of the business.
- Clean Driving licence and your own transport
- Strictly no-smoking environment
Vibrant, modern office in bustling Cheshire village location, small friendly team,
Interviewing immediately, please get in touch asap with your CV and Portfolio firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no canvassing please.