At Jaywing, we are looking for an Account Manager to join our existing team. The role will be to manage all aspects of the day-to-day running of client accounts, ensuring effective implementation on all projects and the meeting of client expectations.
As an Account Manager, key responsibilities include the management of all project resources and costs, maintenance of positive client relationships, and the representation of the client within the agency.
- Understand the client’s business, customers, markets and competitors plus, an understanding of the client’s internal issues, processes and policies
- Attend client meetings as required, representing the agency during the meeting and agreeing to actions regarding existing projects
- Take tactical briefs from client: to add value and proactively challenge and respond appropriately to the requirements of the brief
- Confidently and competently present creative to the client and appropriate peers
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the client, ensuring any issues are escalated to senior account management
- Ensure all supporting documentation is delivered to the required standard (contact reports, WIP, schedules etc)
- Liaise with the client’s other marketing partners (e.g. media, print, PR), ensuring an effective service is provided to both these partners and the client in turn
- Proven agency experience
- A comprehensive understanding of all production and media
- Experience in the key areas of marketing communications, including advertising, direct mail and promotion on and offline
- Excellent project management skills plus an ability to multi-task proficiently
- Ensure projects are executed within agency costs and to clients approved budgets
- A mix of analytical and creative skills
- Ability to write and direct marketing strategy and plans
- High level of diplomacy and the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships both with clients and within the agency
- Ideally educated to graduate level
- Professional marketing qualification preferred (certificate, CIM or IDM)
Jaywing is home to a diverse bunch of talented specialists and downright brilliant people. Bringing together the best creative thinkers, data scientists, channel and performance marketers and technologists, we’re a 300-strong team with offices in Sheffield, Leeds and Newbury (and Sydney, too.) A tight-knit group on a collective mission to create certainty for our clients in an uncertain world.
The Day to Day
The beauty is that every day is different. Working in integrated teams on an enviable client list, we’re always looking for new ways to solve business problems. New ways of using our skills and expertise to deliver effective, intelligent work for our clients. Work that perhaps might win an award or two. All this in a day’s work – with a pub lunch or Friday beer usually rounding it off.
Iconic brands and top people are just the beginning. Join us and you’ll enjoy a flexible, 35-hour working week, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and up to an extra 5 day’s holiday after each year of service. We offer a generous pension scheme and enhanced parental leave, plus healthcare and life assurance plans, our employee assistance programmes and lots more...
NO AGENCIES - thank you