PR Account Executive
Are you a looking for your first job in PR – or perhaps your next career move? Brazen are looking for bright young things to join our award winning PR team to work on some of the UK’s top consumer brands.
You’ll be creative, organised, a great writer, ambitious and an all-round team player. We’ll give you a hybrid working environment, hard skills training plus Wellbeing & Life Coaching.
What's the Role?
Live, breathe, sleep PR? Got a bit of experience already working in Consumer PR (agency or in-house)?
Then we’d love to hear from you!
- Ideally you’ll be creative, organised and buttoned down, plus an enthusiastic writer and great team player
- Experience of media relations, writing press releases, researching, selling-in stories to journalists, social media channel management, working with influencers and other general PR tasks is a winner
- You’ll get to join the talented PR team here at Brazen working on a variety of high-profile consumer brands
This is a full-time role with on-the-job training provided
What are the Perks?
- Great salaries with performance-based bonuses
- Flexible working (mix of WFH and from the Brazen Factory)
- In-house Wellbeing & Life Coach
- Internal training & skills academy, PDP’s, twice yearly reviews, Buddy & Mentor scheme
- Other soft benefits inc Wellbeing Time, Wellbeing Wednesdays, Monthly Team Huddles, Thursday Zoom Drinks, Blue Sky Time, Duvet Days, Internal Awards and more