Senior Content & Digital PR Executive
Banc is an established, progressive and dynamic Digital Marketing agency with a large and varied collection of clients. From household name brands to specialist service providers, our client base encompasses a wide range of B2B and B2C industries.
Based in Trafford, Manchester, we have been providing leading Digital Marketing services since 2009. From a team of two, the Banc team now includes 30+ carefully selected Digital Marketing professionals who are dedicated to staying at the cutting edge of their respective disciplines.
We are looking for a Senior Content Marketing & Digital PR Executive to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Content Marketing strategies and processes for selected clients, building out their campaign skills with the support of our team.
About the Role
Join a well-established and forward-thinking team, responsible for Content Marketing, Digital PR, Copywriting and Social Media. For the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to learn from industry-leading professionals in one of the North’s most ambitious (and friendly) Digital Marketing agencies.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to utilise extensive research to shape strategies and incorporate out-of-the-box thinking to create opportunities for client campaigns. Adaptability and flexibility are vital in the role, ensuring Banc’s Content Marketing team stays ahead of the competition.
Upon joining the team, the successful candidate will be allocated client campaigns to manage, and will be expected to provide assistance and support across other campaigns, too.
Please note that this is not a copywriting role; you will be responsible for content planning and strategy, campaign management and end-to-end delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Owning every aspect of your client’s Content Marketing – from planning and execution to analysis and reporting
- Liaising with the Technical SEO team to pragmatically plan broader organic search efforts
- Delivering Content Marketing campaigns, both onsite and offsite, which produce positive results for clients
- Producing client strategy documents, competitive analyses, content audits, campaign briefs, and reports
- Communicating with the content production team to ensure work is delivered on-brief and on-schedule, to the highest possible standard: blog posts, guides, quizzes, interactive guides, case studies, Digital PR content and more
- Carrying out research, data gathering and campaign asset creation work to support campaigns across the team
- Assisting the agency’s Client Services team, attending client meetings and providing documentation and commentary as required
- Building target media lists and developing relationships with journalists, bloggers, and influencers in your clients’ industries
- Managing client budget spend
Key Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of Content Marketing campaign planning, execution and reporting
- Keen interest in SEO and how this complements Content Marketing and Digital PR activity
- Good working knowledge of Content Marketing and SEO principles, and a desire to continually develop and test your knowledge
- Proven track record of executing link acquisition and supporting Digital PR campaigns
- Experience using content analysis and reporting tools (Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Google Search Console etc.)
- First-class project planning and organisational skills, with the ability to spin multiple plates at any time
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Ambition to step outside your comfort zone, trial new ways of working, and collaborate with a range of Digital Marketing professionals
- Experience using Jira, Basecamp or a similar project management tool would be a plus – as would experience using simple design tools like Canva and Genailly
Benefits and Perks:
As well as offering a competitive salary, our employees can also take advantage of:
- Flexible working policy (min. 20% of time in office + select full-team days)
- AXA health and dental cover
- 21 days annual leave (+1 additional day per year of service up to maximum of 5)
- Additional paid day off on your birthday
- Company pension
- TechScheme and CycleScheme
- Free car parking
- Half price pure gym membership
- Company-funded counselling and wellness sessions
- Regular company-funded nights out and events
- Weekly team competitions with gift vouchers
- High-spec Apple equipment (MacBook Air or similar)
- A vibrant and inspiring office space located close to Manchester City Centre
Does this sound like you? To be considered for this position, please email your CV and a short covering letter to: email@example.com