We’re looking for a highly motivated ‘doer’, someone with fantastic positive energy who loves speaking to clients and delivering creative marketing, PR and social media strategies and ideas.
Our clients are a varied bunch across an exciting mix of B2C and B2B sectors, so experience working across a mixture of accounts is essential. We’re looking for a good all-rounder but someone who understands PR’s impact on wider marketing objectives and good technical, social media, and analytics knowledge.
You must have brilliant media relations skills, a strong book of press contacts, and a keen eye for reactive news opportunities.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to
- Act as the main point of contact for clients
- Creating marketing, PR and social media strategies for retained and project-based clients
- Content creation
- Analysing campaign results
- Keeping up-to-speed with trends and insights
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions and pitches
- Photo and video shoot planning and management
- Writing press releases and crafting bespoke pitches
- Managing junior members of the team
- Influencer strategy and management
- Social media strategy and planning
- Social listening and analytics reporting
- New business contribution
- Event management
Agency experience is preferable but will consider candidates from in-house positions.
- Flexible working and work from home
- New business commission structure
- Bonus scheme
- Wellbeing and training days
- Social events
- Generous holidays
- Mental health days
We’re a very down-to-earth and, dare we say fun, team, but we all get stuck in and work hard for our clients.
If the above sounds like a good fit, then please email email@example.com with salary expectations, CV or portfolio.
Creativity interests us more than qualifications so show us what you can do!
We know things are tough out there right now but please only apply if you fit the job description.