Digital Marketing Executive
Connect 2 Cleanrooms is seeking an ambitious and highly motivated Digital Marketing Executive. You will be aspirational in the introduction of new online technology that will keep Connect 2 Cleanrooms ahead of all competition as the No1 cleanroom provider in the UK & Europe.
About the Role...
As a pioneer and specialist in your field, you will impact on the further development of the digital marketing activities within the Marketing Team, in line with the overall company growth objectives. You will be creative and inspirational in the way that you present the company image both in a professional and effective manner, through online promotional activities and new online media, with the overall intention of driving traffic to the websites and generating opportunities, leads and front-end consumable sales.
You will assist the Marketing Manager in the effective use of all relevant market, customer, product and competitor knowledge and information, to achieve the departmental KPIs, with your core responsibilities including:
- Designing and producing all of the company's e-communications across all revenue streams
- Monitoring and reporting on the company's database growth, managing the mailing list and driving segmentation across the database
- Focusing on intelligent marketing, drilling down on statistical data to influence new and exciting ways of driving traffic to the website and generating business opportunities and leads.
Ideally you will have a degree/level 5 diploma in Marketing or another relevant subject or equivalent. Also essential is:
- A minimum of 12 months' experience in a marketing role
- Experience of using Mail Chimp and Dotmailer
- Knowledge of Sage, Magento and CRM databases
- Experience of using Google Analytics to understand and report trends
- Adope Photoshop
- Strong written communication and report writing skills
If you can also demonstrate membership of the CIM, other digital training and/or qualifications and a knowledge of Illustrator and Google Shopping, this would be an advantage, but not essential.
We have created a unique, values-driven and positive company culture which provides support for employees to grow their career within the company. Mentorship and coaching are available for all employees providing the opportunity for continuous professional development and career advancement.
As well as a competitive salary package, we also offer:
- Enhanced contributory pension scheme
- Private health cash plan
- Investment in your ongoing training and development
- Free parking at our head office in Halton, Lancaster (just 5 minutes from the M6)
- A vibrant company culture
- Annual team building events and regular social activities
To apply click the link below