stm_grp brings together the talents of a unique collection of specialist, independent agencies comprising of Shoot the Moon, Delineo, JGM Agency, Eat & Breathe and Anytime After Nine.
Collectively our teams provide seamless access to multi-disciplines across brand strategy, digital marketing, creative, application, video and photography.
Following the recent merger in February 2021 of Shoot the Moon and Delineo to form stm_grp, we’re looking to build a brand-new marketing function which is fundamental to driving commercial success for stm_grp.
This is an exciting new role sitting within a newly formed marketing department. You’ll be part of a team which is responsible for stm_grp marketing activity and supporting departmental objectives for Client Services and Talent/HR.
You’ll support the Head of Marketing with the strategic delivery of marketing activity and multi-channel communications working closely with talented teams and disciplines across stm_grp. This is a very hands-on role, where you’ll need to identify new opportunities, work on your own initiative and have a pragmatic approach to work. A multi-faceted role, this is a great opportunity for someone who is a well-rounded marketeer looking for the next step in their career.
- Plan, create and publish multi-channel campaigns to meet business objectives
- Produce on-going content plans for multi-channels in line with tone of voice - social, web, email and press
- Develop and execute digital marketing activity including – SEO, email marketing and automation, CMS management
- Identify new press opportunities
- Brief and develop marketing collateral and content native to each channel
- CRM management including data management and segmentation
- Social media management including community outreach (with support from Social Content Team)
- Maintain and develop on-going internal communications across the group
- On-going reporting and analysis of channel performance, providing expert solutions for improvement to feed into the board report
- Identify relevant industry trends and updates to feed into the communications strategy
What you’ll Bring
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in marketing
- Experience managing projects
- Good understanding of GDPR is desirable but not essential
- Ability to use creative applications such as Adobe Photoshop
- Experience using CMS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with relevant teams
- Ability to work collaboratively with a calm, pragmatic approach
- Attention to detail
- Energy, dynamism and the ability to adapt to regularly changing needs
- Health benefits plan
- Brand new Northern Quarter offices
- Flexible working between home and studios
- 26 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays
To apply, please email your CV, with a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org