Digital Project Manager
JGM Agency have got a great opportunity for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join us working on web projects for well known brands.
The ideal person will possess top-notch communications, time-management and planning skills, joining our Digital Experience team reporting into the Group Digital Director.
The role can be based in Manchester or Rawtenstall – as well as an element of flexible home working. This is an ideal role for somebody who has 2-3 years of experience running digital projects in an agency environment.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of various digital projects including site launches and ongoing development. We expect you to be a digital native, methodical with excellent time management skills. Good communication skills are important as you will be collaborating across various digital and client service teams within the business. We expect the role will suit somebody who has strong experience as a digital project manager and an ambition to grow quickly with our teams.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Proven work experience as a Digital project manager
- Proven work experience within a marketing/digital agency environment
- Hands on experience with project management software, like JIRA
- An ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Flexible and remote working policy
- Start your weekend early with 4pm Friday finish
- 30 days holiday, plus bank holidays!
- Inclusive WPA healthcare scheme
- Regular social activities
- Free parking on site
- Workplace pension
To apply, email your, with a brief cover letter CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the link below