Digital PR Strategist
connective3 is a performance marketing agency with specialisms in SEO, Data Science, Content Marketing, and Paid Media.
We connect digital skill sets and expertise to deliver unprecedented results for our clients across all digital channels. Whilst we are headquartered in Leeds city centre, due to rapid growth we’ve opened our first office in Manchester, on John Dalton Street, and we’re now on the lookout for a Digital PR Executive to join the team.
The candidate will be based in Manchester, however, there will be opportunities to also work from the Leeds office with the rest of the Content Marketing team.
We are on the lookout for someone who relates to our core values:
- Ambitious - Ambition and drive to take their career to the next level by delivering unprecedented results.
- Straight forward - No ‘fluff’, a straight-talking, honest, and transparent attitude to work.
- Ownership - Treat the business and clients as your own, be invested and committed to the success of all work undertaken.
- Leading key client’s digital off-site strategies
- Planning budgets and resource for campaign activity
- Presenting strategies to clients and key stakeholders
- Understanding the client’s challenges and competitor activity
- Keeping up to date with the news and industry changes
- New business pitching
- Data and audience research
- Sourcing and briefing third parties including designers and developers
- Building relationships with journalists and key media outlets across a variety of niches
- Time management including the delivery of work to meet deadlines
- Press release writing
- Creative ideation for clients
- Collaboration with internal teams and client teams to improve results
- Maintain active social media profiles
- Minimum of 2 years in digital PR either in house or agency side
- Strong communication skills
- Team leadership skills
- Computer and IT skills
- A problem solver
- A big team player
- Good written and spoken English
Connective3 is a creative, fast-paced, and rewarding environment. We offer much more than just the normal ‘agency perks’. We offer you a commitment to help nurture and develop your career aspirations. From industry-leading training, conference attendance, and collaboration with different digital teams and skillsets, we ensure you always learn and grow.
You can also expect the following from working at our Manchester office:
- Flexible working
- Refreshments such as free barista coffee in the office and a downstairs bar with free beer and prosecco
- A rooftop terrace in the office for those sunny days
- Yearly volunteering programme
- Regular company socials
- Birthday holiday
- And much more!