connective3 is a performance marketing agency, specialising in SEO, Data, Content Marketing, and Paid Media. We may only be two years old, but we work with some big names and deliver results that make clients sit up and take notice.
Headquartered in Leeds city centre and experiencing rapid growth, our Organic Performance team is looking for an SEO Strategist to join the team.
Our SEO strategists play a crucial role in driving our clients’ organic performance. They help shape our clients’ SEO strategies from the first day they are onboarded with us. They have a broad knowledge of each aspect of search, however they are particularly strong in technical and on-site SEO disciplines.
As an SEO strategist you will help to define our clients’ SEO strategy outlining what our focuses should be and how we work with client teams to achieve the performance targets we’ve set. You will be able to lead and communicate regularly with the account team to help everyone understand how we are performing and how each of their efforts are contributing to the client’s overall search performance.
- Lead and direct the SEO account teams and ensure all team members understand the client’s SEO performance and the strategy you have helped set
- Take charge of client’s technical and content roadmaps – define monthly workflows and how this ties into wider account activity
- Externally, be the main SEO contact for client teams and help them understand the business/commercial benefits of our proposed SEO activity
- Alongside Client Directors & Project Managers, be involved in creating client roadmaps and regularly check in on progress across all SEO activity
- Know your client’s organic landscape better than anyone else; understand their challenges, what the key opportunities for growth are and what role SEO plays in their marketing activity
- Be genuinely passionate and excited about the activity and the results we’re delivering for our clients; share these updates with the rest of the agency at every opportunity
- Prioritise workflows – you play a key role in driving organic performance, you will know where the key gaps are and what aspects of organic search we should be focusing our efforts on and how that fits into a SEO roadmap
- Create SEO strategy documents that clearly outline our 3, 6 or 12 month plans and how we will look to deliver growth – present and share these regularly with the account team
- Be a hands-on strategic thinker – conduct regular SEO audits covering key areas of organic search; from content and technical through to link analysis
- Lead key SEO projects, from website migrations to international expansion
- Regularly communicate and work with development teams to implement technical SEO activity
- Regularly contribute to connective3’s marketing activity through SEO thought leadership to help strengthen our organic search proposition
- Brief the wider account team on any key findings that could help to inform their own approach
- Regularly use in-house and third-party competitor tools to carry out keyword and opportunity analysis, and outline future opportunities we should be exploring with the client
- Alongside the account team, be heavily involved in monthly & quarterly performance reviews; contribute key SEO insights to slide decks and confidently talk through planned on-site initiatives
connective3 is a creative, fast-paced and rewarding environment, with an amazing culture that we are porund of. We offer much more than just the normal ‘agency perks’. We offer you a commitment to help nurture and develop your career aspirations. From industry leading training, conference attendance and collaboration with different digital teams and skill sets, we ensure you always learn and grow. We’re an awesome team to work with. If you don’t believe us, just see what our team have to say.
You can also expect
- Yearly volunteering programme
- Weekly fresh fruit
- Flexible working
- Long service rewards
- Birthday holiday
- Wellness days
- Quarterly Socials, and so much more
No Recruitment Agencies