A 40-strong, multidisciplinary agency based in Chester city centre, Armstrong works alongside international manufacturing brands. We develop innovative B2B marketing strategies that deliver exceptional ROI. Everything from branding and positioning, integrated campaigns, product launches and digital platforms, through to 3D animation, corporate videos, photography and exhibitions.
Due to continued growth, we’re looking for a talented Traffic Manager who can connect with our Client Services and Creative teams, to manage assignments from clients across the globe, assign resources and ensure the efficient delivery of projects.
What you’ll do
- Build strong internal relationships
- Estimate required hours in conjunction with Dept Heads
- Update daily project trackers and utilisation platforms – familiarity with Synergist a bonus
- Communicate briefs, proposed timings and requirements to Dept Heads
- Manage approval of quarterly budgets, flagging important fluctuations to the client and line manager
- Ensure line manager is aware of all client issues and proposed solutions (including potential delays) to avoid further escalation
- Act as brand guardian – ensure brand guidelines, QC checklists and procedures are followed
- Inform CSD and CFO of any circumstances that would positively or negatively affect forecasts
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of Armstrong business model, services and technology
- Organise teamwork, create a balanced work schedule and ensure results can be delivered
What you’ll bring
- Solid agency experience, preferably within B2B – from creative development to final production
- Good knowledge of digital artwork, production processes and best practices
- Experienced understanding of accurate financial management
- Proven spreadsheet management skills in both Excel and Numbers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical attention to detail and passion for high quality work
- Ability to write, prepare and present project documentation, presentations and reports
- Hands-on, can-do approach to solving problems
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently within tight timeframes
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Private Healthcare package.
- Perkbox - discount codes for shopping, a birthday box and freebies such as 1 x free Cafe Nero coffee every week.
- Your Birthday should be celebrated. So, take the day off work.
- Free Gym Membership.
- Courtesy Cut - the Armstrong Hairdresser comes to us! And it’s totally free.
- Loyalty Day added to your holiday allowance.
To apply, please send your applications to email@example.com