Video & Motion Designer
A 40-strong, multidisciplinary agency based in Chester city centre, Armstrong works alongside international manufacturing brands. We develop innovative B2B marketing strategies that deliver exceptional ROI.
Everything from branding and positioning, integrated campaigns, product launches and digital platforms, through to 3D animation, corporate videos, photography and exhibitions.
Due to continued growth, we’re looking for a talented Video & Motion Designer who can work with our Design and Motion teams to create and edit videos from concept and storyboard through to delivery.
What you’ll do
- Work on inspiring client briefs originated by the Client Services Team for global campaigns across our manufacturing client base
- Create high quality video assets for use online, sales tools, adverts and product launches
- Idea generate from conception to delivery together with Armstrong Videography, CGI and Design experts
What you’ll bring
- 2-5 years’ experience, preferably within an agency environment
- Solid skills in storyboarding, sound design, motion graphics using Adobe After Effects or Premiere Pro
- Ideally skills in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent attention to detail and passion for high quality work
- Willingness to explain and present your work to colleagues, sharing knowledge within the team
- Ability to prioritise and work efficiently within tight timeframes
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Private Healthcare package.
- Perkbox - discount codes for shopping, a birthday box and freebies such as 1 x free Cafe Nero coffee every week.
- Your Birthday should be celebrated. So, take the day off work.
- Free Gym Membership.
- Courtesy Cut - the Armstrong Hairdresser comes to us! And it’s totally free.
- Loyalty Day added to your holiday allowance.
To apply, please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org