Digital Account Director
We're looking for a Digital Account Director. You will be the senior contact for clients within the agency, overseeing everything that we do to ensure work is delivered to a high quality and in line with the client requirements and our own values.
You will build close relationships with decision-makers and in-depth knowledge of the client, their industry and their goals.
Reporting into the Group Account Director, you will need to direct and lead on strategy for your clients. You will build close relationships with decision-makers and in-depth knowledge of the client, their industry and their goals. You will be responsible for ensuring that the full armoury of Jaywing’s specialisms is deployed as effectively and efficiently as possible to ensure these goals are met.
As well as working with clients you will be the line manager for a team made up of Senior Account Managers, Account Managers and Account Executives. You will need to actively help in their development alongside the Group Account Director and Client Services Director, as well as managing and supporting them with their clients.
Commercial management is key, ensuring accounts are run profitably and growth potential achieved to ensure the client realises the best possible results and return.
- Setting and leading client digital marketing strategy, working with all teams across the agency to ensure the latest thinking and processes are reflected
- Nurturing leads to help the agency achieve its commercial goals
- Line management of members of the team, working with them to develop and grow their clients and therefore within their roles
- Measuring client satisfaction on an ongoing basis informally, and quarterly more formally
- Working with the senior client contacts and wider agency teams to spot additional opportunities, supporting the wider strategy
- Accountability for revenue, profitability and growth
- Developing our key account services and management processes
- Providing accounts and other teams with strategic guidance
- Track record of developing and delivering multi-channel digital marketing strategies in agency and/or in-house roles
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven experience in building relationships at the highest level
- An in-depth understanding of the search landscape
- Experience of leading large, multi-channel teams
- Experience of growth and development of client accounts through strategic recommendations
- Ability to work in partnerships
- A strategic thinker and influencer
- Excellent communication skills
Location: Leeds or Sheffield, with flexible home working
What's it like to work at Jaywing?
The teamJaywing is home to a diverse bunch of talented specialists and downright brilliant people. Bringing together the best creative thinkers, data scientists, channel and performance marketers and technologists, we’re a 300-strong team with offices in Sheffield, Leeds and Newbury (and Sydney, too.) A tight-knit group on a collective mission to create certainty for our clients in an uncertain world.
The day-to-dayThe beauty is that every day is different. Working in integrated teams on an enviable client list, we’re always looking for new ways to solve business problems. New ways of using our skills and expertise to deliver effective, intelligent work for our clients. Work that perhaps might win an award or two. All this in a day’s work – with a pub lunch or Friday beer usually rounding it off.
The benefitsIconic brands and top people are just the beginning. Join us and you’ll enjoy a flexible, 35-hour working week, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and up to an extra 5 day’s holiday after each year of service. We offer a generous pension scheme and enhanced parental leave, plus healthcare and life assurance plans, our employee assistance programmes and lots more...