Marketing & Content Executive
Calling all Marketing Maestros and Creators of Compelling Content!
Sleeper Media is seeking a Marketing & Content Executive to engage our worldwide audience of hotel designers, developers and operators in our industry-leading awards platform AHEAD – the Awards for Hospitality Experience & Design.
Based at our beautifully designed offices in the iconic Strawberry Studios in Stockport this is an opportunity to join a dynamic well-establisged media company, serving an exciting vibrant industry and celebrating the best new hotels to open around the world.
Reporting to the Awards Director, the Marketing & Content Executive will carry out a variety of tasks to assist with the smooth running of the AHEAD Awards. You will create awareness of the AHEAD brand via creative, and informative content across multi-channel platforms, whilst communicating with our community to build and develop customer relationships, subsequently helping to drive revenue.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define the target audience.
- CRM maintenance
- Website management
- Managing social media accounts
- Compiling and distributing analytics
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Assistance with event production
- Assistance with stakeholder management
- Assistance with Guest Liaison
- Assistance with Venue Liaison
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and / or Google Workspace.
- Educated to GCSE level or above.
- Impeccable attention to detail with copywriting skills.
- Extensive knowledge of social and web platforms.
- Experience of marketing and event administration particularly in a B2B context
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- Having commercial awareness
- Previous experience working within an international environment.
- Proficiency in using analytical and database software.
- Familiarity with e-marketing systems.
- Experienced in marketing awards schemes and / or conference programmes.
- Additional and relevant qualifications, languages, or computer skills
- Be willing and able to undertake overseas travel.
- Enthusiastic, adaptable self-motivated, and showing a desire to succeed.
- Meticulous attention to detail in database management.
- Dynamic individual with an ability to think fast and able to deal with customer needs at very short notice.
- Capable of working alongside others and adapting to new challenges.
- Willing to assist and support colleagues unprompted to promote the overall growth of the business.
- Keen to build an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the industries we work in
To apply, please email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org