Social Media Manager
Does TikTok tick your boxes?! We’re looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join our fantastic Manchester office and collaborate on a wide array of exciting, fast-paced clients.
The ideal candidate will be someone with at least 3 years’ experience in organic and paid social media across a wide client base, who thrives in a creative environment and loves a challenge!
Are you creative? Curious? Motivated? Are you ready to work in a fast-paced environment? We have an opening for a Social Media Manager to join our Manchester office (working remotely initially) on a full time, permanent basis.
This a key role within the digital team, working closely with our creative studio and PR teams. Working under the guidance of the Head of Social with support from the wider team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client activity, helping to meet their objectives and build effective client relationships.
You will also be responsible for maintaining high levels of internal engagement, working alongside teams across the entire business.
No two days are the same, but to give you an idea of the sort of work you can expect to be involved with…
- Responsible for managing and implementing successful social media campaigns, demonstrating revenue goals, efficiency and volume.
- Understand client objectives and how these can be aligned and met through the use of social media.
- Ensure evaluation and tracking is in place to monitor campaigns progress.
- Liaise with clients through planning and providing key reports with recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Identify new opportunities for clients to use organic and paid social media to meet their goals and objectives in creative and innovative ways
- Develop and plan social media content with key teams, write design briefs and brief designers.
- Deliver social media training internally and with clients.
- Forming strong working relationships with internal team and client contacts.
Ideally, we’re looking for the following:
- Minimum three year’s experience running organic and paid social campaigns for clients.
- Demonstrable experience directly setting up and managing social media campaigns.
- Marketing degree or CIM qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Strong copywriting and organisational skills.
- Experience in using Google Analytics and other reporting tools for analysis and campaign measurement.
- Able to act autonomously, manage workload efficiently and show tangible results.
- Able to build successful working relationships across different functional team.
- A positive and hard-working attitude.
At BIG, we know our people are our most important asset. As such we offer a range of perks and benefits, including the following:
- A brilliant holiday allowance, including a day off for your birthday, a day off for charity work of your choice and a half day for Christmas shopping
- Senior investment and time into your career development
- Coaching, training and mentoring programmes, with support for professional memberships and study
- Free fruit every day, free bar every Friday and free pizza every month (when we get back to the office)
- Company pension scheme and life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme / season ticket/parking permit loan
- Private medical cover
- Various social events throughout the year and a company-wide Christmas party
- An open, dynamic and collaborative working environment
- The opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the best in the business
- The best colleagues you could hope for!
But enough about us. How about you? Interested? Of course you are! Click apply now to tell us why you should be the newest member of our team…
We’re one of the UK’s largest and most successful marketing agencies, with 85 staff helping over 350 clients, across offices in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, and Manchester. We specialise in PR, digital, marketing and design, and have delivered results for businesses ranging from start-ups to some of the world’s biggest brands.
BIG Partnership is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.