Digital Designer / Creative
We're looking for a talented, pro-active and creative digitally-focused designer.
Creativity is at the heart of everything we do at Mosquito, so a good eye for detail, with forward-looking industry knowledge and creative flair is expected in everything we do.
As a digital designer, we encourage depth and breadth in skills. You will have experience in developing content, social posts and UI, along with the ability to putting ideas forward and helping them become a reality and a success for our client's brands.
We service local, regional, national and global brands. You will have the autonomy to run brand accounts, from developing new brands, and safeguarding established brands, to developing compelling and engaging social content -from photography, illustration, stills and video.
The role will give you hands-on experience on our vast portfolio of national UK, Europe and global brands within D2C, B2B and COnsumer/FMCG.
You will have experience in an agency, or working client-side for a brand, ideally within digital.
We have Junior to Senior design roles available.
The role would fit someone looking to develop to become, or ready to be a Lead Designer or Lead Creative, working closely with the team and Creative Director.Note: Remote working is available, we are working on a 'flexible, necessary, or essential' need to be in the office located in Manchester City Centre (Ancoats).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
- Knowledge of key design software (we use Creative Suite, Sketch, prototyping tools, Creative Suite).
- Ability to design in multi-disciplines UI and/or content for brand comms (e.g. Social posts)
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail in design and creative thinking.
- Have awareness of what good social media looks like.
- Digital marketing experience - how to seek, acquire and engage an audience.
- Sound design principles and understanding of the design process within an agency.
- Awareness of the latest and greatest marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Good awareness of the industry and best practices in design.
- Demonstrate ability to craft user interfaces.
- Design content for marketing campaigns across digital platforms, including social media.
Advantageous - any further experience in design and/or creative skills such as:
- Creative campaign development,
- Photography / Art Direction,
- Video production, Storyboarding
- AV production / editting
- 3D modelling / rendering.
- Mobile app design experience.
Advantageous, but not essential - experience of using Agile methodology and communication software e.g:
Mosquito is a creative digital agency with a strong integrated brand building offer. We work for blue-chip, entrepreneurial and challenger brands across the UK and are looking for talented, committed professionals with an eye for detail and a passion for the job.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Mosquito have offices in the North West UK; in Manchester city centre and Cheshire. We service clients nationally (including central London) and internationally.
Benefits include, company contributory pension scheme, life assurance, generous holiday scheme, fresh fruit, fresh coffee, frequent socials and much more...
To apply email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you! #TeamMosquito
** Please Note: Recruitment agencies do not apply or call.***