Project Lead (Digital Campaigns & Social Media)
We’re seeking a switched-on, hands-on, creative and enthusiastic Project Lead who will be responsible for the delivery of key accounts in the agency. A hybrid role that spans across account management, project and content production.
A creative and strategic thinker (and 'do-er') experienced and well versed in consumer digital brand communication and content marketing delivering to our motto of 'infectious results'. You will have the opportunity to work within our fantastic client base ranging across UK and global consumer brands.
The role is a hands-on creative and strategic opportunity; allowing you to deliver compelling multi-disciplined digital solutions and content across a wide gamut of digital and multi-platform/multi-channel. Such as Social Media planning, Influencer outreach and engagement, working with our paid media team and eCRM.
Working with the support of our technical, design and accounts teams, you will be experienced in being able to take ownership of a brief and develop and communicate the right solution to the client and the team - to quality, time and budget.
You will be a talented relationship builder with a proven track record of growing accounts and managing small teams that deliver award-winning work. We are a hands-on, brand-led, digital comms team and we are looking for the right individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to enthuse our clients and team alike.
You will be focussed on delivering creative solutions and strategic plans for our clients working alongside our project and content teams. The role will give you the opportunity to develop your strategic skills, along with creating and presenting compelling presentations to new and existing clients too, along with the ability to lead a small team to deliver our client's vision.
You will demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication skills, the ability to write social content and work directly with our wonderful clients and the project, design, content and technical teams. You will be working on several campaigns and must, therefore, have excellent organisational skills.
Note: Remote working is available, we are working on a 'flexible, necessary, or essential' need to be in the office located in Manchester City Centre (Ancoats).
- The role would benefit from a strategic and creative individual who has a passion for digital marketing, social media and content marketing.
- You will have experience within integrated campaigns utilising social media, influencers. digital advertising, eCRM.
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience in producing successful creative marketing campaigns.
- A dynamic problem-solver, leading by example and embracing existing and new technologies to help create the perfect solutions for our clients.
- Organisational skills are essential.
- You will have great written and verbal communication, with the ability to write content; from the humble hashtag to a succinct script for filming video shorts.
- Experienced in producing content for social, influencer/blogger and website comms.
- You'll have a proven track record working with clients directly.
- Ideally, you will have several years of agency experience to a project lead level - ideally in a role for a marketing or communication agency.
- Experience in social media planning and management of accounts.
- Ability to demonstrate your understanding of quality in your work, great customer service ethos and sticking to a schedule.
- Experience in working both solely and with a team - empowering teams to produce outstanding work on time and to budget.
Mosquito is a creative digital agency with a strong integrated brand-building offer. We work for blue-chip, entrepreneurial and challenger brands across the UK, USA and Germany and are looking for talented, committed professionals with an eye for detail and a passion for the job.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Mosquito has offices in the North West UK; in Manchester's Ancoats. We service clients nationally (including central London) and internationally. Benefits include contributory pension scheme, life assurance, generous holiday scheme, free drinks fridge & freshly ground coffee, plus frequent socials and much more...
To apply email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you! #TeamMosquito
** Please Note: Recruitment agencies do not apply or call.***