Marketing Campaigns Coordinator - F/T Fixed Term
Cumbria Tourism is the official Destination Management Organisation for the Lake District and Cumbria.
Our MISSION is to work in partnership to grow and strengthen Cumbria’s reputation as an all year-round world class visitor destination of national and international appeal.
Are you passionate and proud about Cumbria and the Lake District and its visitor offer? Can you help ensure both our destination and businesses recover as fast as possible from the pandemic?
Do you have a proven marketing background with the ability to plan and deliver world-class marketing campaigns from inception to evaluation?
Are you brilliantly organised and able to work on your own initiative, and happy to work outside the traditional office hours when required?
Are you great at working in partnership at all levels from small business to large multinationals?
Do you want to be a part of a professional and focussed team, dedicated to supporting its members and growing the value of tourism to their businesses?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
We especially welcome applications from candidates with experience in a marketing that are used to working across a number of different projects simultaneously. A strong awareness of Cumbrian tourism product and businesses would be beneficial.
- To help deliver CT’s Covid recovery marketing strategy and marketing services by season, sector and/or theme.
- Monitoring of activity to ensure that CT is getting the best results from any marketing activity
- Manage the day to day running of domestic marketing campaigns and ensure deadlines are met.
- Work with CT’s Content Executive and the wider team to ensure campaigns are on brand, focused and follow objectives set out in the business and marketing strategies
- Work with other organisations, suppliers and tourism groups to deliver a number of marketing campaigns and business support programmes
- Deal with incoming marketing enquiries and assist in growing Cumbria Tourisms membership and the annual renewal process
- First class customer service skills
- Relevant qualifications or proven experience in this field
- Good presentation skills
- The ability to prioritise, organise and work under pressure with the ability to work unsupervised where necessary
- Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, databases and PowerPoint
- A good knowledge of tourism in Cumbria
- Current driving licence and access to a vehicle
To apply, candidates must click on on the link below, complete the application form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org