Social Media Manager
RMS are looking for a creative Social Media Manager to join our vibrant team, working closely with our B2C Account Director & Head of Digital to develop and execute awesome client campaigns.
You will have an opportunity to work with several house-hold names, working on exciting product launches and the promotion of events.
Supported by our in-house design team you will strive to create eye-catching content that really resonates with the individual audiences of our client base.
You will also work closely with our Head of Digital who can assist with the wider strategy and long-term planning.Key Responsibilities
- Ownership of social media channels for all agency clients
- Lead on social strategy, creating content planners and scheduling
- Write, create and upload organic social media content planners – inclusive of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter
- Write and create ad content for paid adverts and monitoring spend of these accurately
- Work with our design team to create imagery and engaging assets
- Identifying social trends and recommending strategies
- With support from Head of Digital, setting and reviewing client KPIs
- Attend client meeting or conference calls when required and support with the client relationship
- Knowledge sharing across the team
- Monitoring conversations on clients’ social channels and interacting where relevant
- Follow best practice guidelines and keep up to date with new innovations and developments
- 2+ years’ experience of using social media in a professional capacity (ideally in an agency setting, although not essential)
- A solid understanding about the social media industry and experience of using all platforms
- Have an ability to communicate effectively and concisely in brand tone of voice
- A creative thinker, not afraid to share ideas
- Able to understand data sets and make strategy informed decisions off the back of this
- Ambitious and eager to learn and develop skillset further
- Works well in a fast-paced environment and able to juggle multiple tasks, prioritising those of most importance
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- 20 days holiday (plus a day off on your birthday and time off over the Christmas period)
- Healthcare plan
- Flexible working hours & home working
- Social events throughout the year & Christmas party
You will be joining a relaxed and outgoing team who are proud of their fun and vibrant environment.
At the moment the role will be split between home and office working. As part of a growing team this is an opportunity to develop skills across a broader range of services/teams to shape your future career.
To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter to: Jenny.Maddock@thisisrms.co.uk