Senior Creative Designer
COUCH Health is growing and we’re recruiting a Senior Creative Designer to help us reach new heights. This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Designer, with at least 7 years’ experience working as a designer within an agency setting.
We are looking for a Senior Designer to produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures and product packaging. Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
Here is your chance to make a real impact within the agency, with clients, and within the industry.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, from conception to delivery, on the design of end-to-end campaign creative for a range of different campaigns and creative projects. You will draw on insight and campaign strategy to understand audiences, generate ideas and create engaging visual communications that will create positive behaviour change in line with our clients’ needs.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics.
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Increase user friendliness in digital products.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing projects.
- Represent the creative team and implementation of innovative and creative ideas for new and existing clients via brainstorms, sketching sessions or other internal and client meetings.
- Set the standard and provide outstanding design work that meets the brief, is on budget and delivered within strict deadlines.
- Produce artwork to aid campaign roll out and for smaller scale projects and adhering to brand guidelines whenever necessary.
- Manage members of the creative team.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
As a Senior Creative Designer you are...
- A brilliant team player who can collaborate and contribute to discussions and speak up. You are happy to work independently under management as opposed to supervision.
- Used to line managing or mentoring other creatives and are able to support others in the team, give feedback, one-to-ones, appraisals and manage conflict.
- Confident in all stages of the creative process from briefing and concept creation through to delivery and implementation. You are able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Able to communicate with clients and colleagues and express complex and technical ideas in plain English to a variety of audiences. You are confident talking to clients and presenting ideas and creative to clients and colleagues in meetings.
- Able to analyse insight, research and data and come up with innovate creative solutions solve communications problems.
- Proactive and use initiative when problem solving.
If you have can demonstrate the following:
- 7+ years agency experience and a portfolio to match.
- Be educated to degree level or an equivalent qualification in design and/or have an outstanding creative portfolio demonstrating experience across a range of creative disciplines.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe software in particular Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, In Design and XD.
- Experience in designing for the web and understanding of basic UX practice in web design.
- Experience in producing animations for social and the web.
- Knowledge of best practices in accessibility for the web and print.
- Attention to visual details.
- 25 days annual leave
- 8 bank holidays
- Birthday annual leave day
- Office closed between Christmas Eve and 2nd January
- Enrollment to Perkbox – free cinema ticket / Café Nero each month, plus lots of additional discount offers.
- As part of this membership, access to Perk Medical – 24/7 access to GP appointments. Also, a mental health support and advice line.