COUCH Health is growing and we’re recruiting an Account Manager to help us reach new heights. This is an amazing opportunity for an Account Manager, with at least 3 years experience working within an agency environment, to join an a company that’s right at the start of their success story.
A chance to make a real impact within the agency, with clients, and within the industry. Reporting to and working closely with the Senior Management team, the Account Manager will ideally be based in Manchester.
We truly believe that this role is key to the on-going success of the agency, offering you the unique opportunity to be involved in every aspect of the business. Of course, that means you must be able to work swiftly and flexibly under pressure, and feel comfortable juggling many jobs at the same time.
You need to have the drive to develop and build client relationships, help shape client strategy and stimulate ideas throughout the business. And be excited at the opportunity to manage and mentor more junior team members as they join our growing team. In turn, we’ll provide relevant training for your own career development.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key customer stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
If you have can demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as an Account Manager.
- Understanding of B2B marketing/advertising.
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience and being the point of contact for clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients through regular contact and meetings.
- Able to take a brief and give a brief to the COUCH Health team and meet client needs.
- Generate accurate reports on the status of existing accounts and new business.
- Manage a budget and achieve targets.
- Identify new client relationships and make pitches to potential new clients.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Then you tick our boxes!
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Creative and solution based thinker
- Ability to Introduce/promote products and services within project life cycle where needed
- Strategic thinker
- 25 days annual leave
- 8 bank holidays
- Birthday annual leave day
- Office closed between Christmas Eve and 2nd January
- Enrollment to Perkbox – free cinema ticket / Café Nero each month, plus lots of additional discount offers.
- As part of this membership, access to Perk Medical – 24/7 access to GP appointments. Also, a mental health support and advice line.
So, if you want to be a part of something special apply now!