Digital PR Account Manager
No Brainer are looking for a talented new Digital PR Account Manager to join our award-winning team – could you fit the bill?
We’re looking for someone who can work collaboratively across a range of clients to devise, organise, plan and deliver integrated PR, social media and content marketing strategies focused on robust and clear KPIs.
You’ll be a prolific digital PR expert and storyteller, who understands how PESO media is converging and be experienced in creating bold, successful digital PR and marketing campaigns that stand out. You’ll understand how data and insights can inspire creative ideas, and have a keen eye on the outputs, outcome, outtakes and impact that make clients happy, and you stand out.
Here’s some stuff you’ll do
- Apply No Brainer’s ‘Creative Intelligence’ model to all client accounts with a clear grasp of each element (Intelligent Insights, Creative Intelligence, Learn & Adapt)
- Hold regular strategy and planning sessions with every client, with a clear month-on-month work programme to drive digital PR, content and marketing initiatives that support clients’ short and long-term objectives
- Supervise, write and edit the work of certain members of the No Brainer team, as required, and supporting priority content requirements of the team’s client leads
- Build strong, mutually positive relationships with designated clients, establishing a strong rapport with the client lead partners
- Maintain a strong knowledge of each client’s industry and hot topics, including editorial tracking
- Conduct periodic audits of client activities, making recommendations as required
- Effective management of the workflows of the Account Executives who will support you day-to-day.
Here’s some stuff you’ll need
- Proven experience as high performer in an agency-side or in-house public relations, content marketing, digital and/or journalism role, etc.
- Superior writing skills and a strong news sense, including creating compelling stories and content for different target demographics.
- PESO channel awareness, knowledge and delivery capability experience
- Experienced in handling client relationships
- An understanding and experience of using search engine optimisation (SEO) for digital PR purposes. From keywords and structure of content to the importance of obtaining links.
- Expertise in all major business software applications (Microsoft Office, etc.).
- Bonus points for any of the following…
- A recognised qualification in Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, English or a related communications field.
- A strong sense of what does and doesn’t work on social
- Crisis communications experience is a major plus
- An understanding of content management systems i.e., WordPress
- Knowledge and/or keen interest in tools to help inform, measure and evaluate campaign success (i.e., Google Analytics etc.), as well as social media marketing (i.e., HootSuite, Sprout, etc.), content marketing (i.e. BuzzSumo) and social media platforms (including paid activity for Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter etc.).
What you’ll get from us (benefits!)
- 33 days holidays (including bank holidays)
- Team socials – from Friday afternoon get-togethers to away-days
- Open plan office (with pool table and dart board!)
- Free tea, coffee and fruit
- Great company culture (it’s the way we’re WIRED)
- Casual dress code
- Hybrid working (home/office)
- Team charity events
- Company bonus scheme
- Ongoing training and support through our extensive Learning & Development portal
- Your well-being and happiness is super important to us, so we roll out regular engagement surveys
- Opportunity to be involved in our wellbeing, charity and D&I committees.
We will invest in you. We will believe in you. We will have your back. We will support you. We want you to be a part of our long-term future. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age. If you share our values and work ethic, you’ll fit in.
How to apply
Please send your CV (including any work/results that you’d like to shout about) plus any background info that tells us about you to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to see the full job spec, just let us know.
If you’re looking for your next challenge, it’s a No Brainer.
No agencies please.