Are you passionate about SEO and love getting to the nitty-gritty? Then this SEO Executive role could be the one for you!
No Brainer are searching for an analytically minded SEO, to take responsibility for client technical audits, daily monitoring of their websites and helping them to execute our recommendations.
The successful Analyst will have prior experience and be looking to take the next step in their SEO career.
The SEO Executive’s responsibilities include analysing performance, spotting issues and opportunities, as well as collaborating with both internal teams and clients on content optimisation. You’ll be working closely with the Head of SEO & Insights to develop game-changing strategies to smash client objectives.
From content-heavy websites to large e-commerce retailers, you’ll get under the skin of their website, spot issues and help identify opportunities.
But beyond the skills, if you’re looking for a place where you can be yourself, somewhere that supports your development and has your back – then this is the role for you.
Here’s some stuff you’ll do
- Regular website audits
- Keyword research
- Daily monitoring of client performance
- Ability to use multiple tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, ScreamingFrog and/or Sitebulb
- Provide advice and insight on SEO best practices (helping to upskill some of our internal team, as well as our clients)
- You’ll need to manage your deadlines for multiple client teams
- Stay up to date with the SEO community, algorithm updates and have a hunger to further develop your own skills
- Support the Head of SEO & Insights with strategies and roadmaps – regularly reviewing performance and evolving strategic direction
Here’s some stuff you’ll definitely need
- Experience in an SEO-related role
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Search Console, as well as SEMrush, ScreamingFrog and/or Sitebulb
- Analysis skills: you’ll be able to use data to reason carefully and shape informed conclusions
- Great communication skills; collaborative and keen to learn / share ideas
- Proficiency in MS Excel
Bonus points for the following…
- Proven experience of working with content management systems i.e., WordPress, Magento and Shopify – and importantly how to optimise them
- An interest in other forms of data, and how that can help inform SEO & Content strategies i.e., persona-based marketing and insights (like SparkToro)
- A more in-depth understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
What you’ll get from us (benefits!)
- 33 days holidays (including bank holidays)
- Team socials – from Friday-afternoon get-togethers to away-days
- Open plan office (with pool table and dart board!)
- Free tea, coffee and fruit
- Great company culture (it’s the way we’re WIRED)
- Casual dress code
- Hybrid working (home/office)
- Team charity events
- Company bonus scheme
- Ongoing training and support through our extensive Learning & Development portal
- Your well-being and happiness is super important to us, so we roll out regular engagement surveys
- Opportunity to be involved in our wellbeing, charity and D&I committees.
We will invest in you. We will believe in you. We will have your back. We will support you. We want you to be a part of our long-term future. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age. If you share our values and work ethic, you’ll fit in.
How to apply
Please send your CV (including any work/results that you’d like to shout about) plus any background info that tells us about you to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to see the full job spec, just let us know.
If you’re looking for your next challenge, it’s a No Brainer.
No agencies please.