Senior Content Writer
Are you passionate about content? A great storyteller, with an interest in digital technology and services? We’re looking for a proven Content Marketer with strong content writing skills – as well as an aptitude to curate content from subject matter experts – to join our account-based marketing team.
You will strategise and manage our content marketing efforts, tailored to the unique pain points of highly targeted potential and current clients and their present situation and needs. Additionally, supporting engagement with our network of technology partners.
Your high-quality content will target ambitious enterprise-sized businesses through compelling blog & social posts, white papers, videos, webinars, podcasts, guides and effective sales collateral and additional channels. You’ll set clear goals to increase our engagement with target accounts across market leading brands withing sectors that include Utilities, Financial Services & Manufacturing.
- Content research and planning, focused on digital technology and industry trends and emerging topics relating to our clients’ pain points.
- Produce and maintain a content strategy that is aligned to our key audiences.
- Work with key stakeholders across our business to leverage internal data and expertise for the purposes of creative content creation.
- Develop strategies for content pieces and support the sales and key account team members with engaging content for our intermediaries and current / prospective clients.
- Analysis of content performance in terms of value to the sales pipeline and key client growth.
- Own the content on our digital communications channels, including on our website and social media platforms.
- Demonstrated experience of developing content relating to digital technology and services across multiple channels.
- Excellent written English with experience of writing B2B content for lead generation, nurture and sales.
- Ability to research and gather complex data and insights from a variety of sources and distil it into clear and compelling content that resonates with target audiences.
- Ability to work across an organisation including with senior leaders, heads of technical teams, and sales & marketing professionals.
- Excellent written communication and grammar with strong attention to detail. Ability to execute independently, yet also collaborate well with others on the team.
- Very organised and deadline driven with a collaborative and positive attitude.
- Previous experience working in a similar content marketing role.
- Experience within the digital services sector is essential.
- Experience using content management systems (CMS) preferred.
- Experience with HubSpot preferred.
- Experience with creative design tools to create digital assets preferred.
Life at Mando Agency is fast-paced and we have high expectations of each other. We live and breathe the digital solutions we’re working on and take our responsibilities to our customers very seriously. That doesn’t mean we’re machines though .... It is really important to us that we have a culture of looking out for one another and create a positive environment for us all. We've taken some time to think about who we are. Our internal values are the principles we benchmark ourselves against, as individuals and as a team. They align us and inform how we perform and guide the quality control of what we deliver. They are also values to inspire and encourage development of skills. We are insightful, collaborative momentum makers - does this sound like you?
To fit within the team culture and demonstrate the right character, we expect you to:
Challenge: What are the key risks and what are we doing about them? Are we asking the ‘stupid’ questions to prevent misunderstandings? Are we forward thinking and asking the questions the client will ask before they ask them? Are we challenging the priorities of tickets to ensure we prioritise and manage resource effectively internally? Are we confident that Mando have done all they can to resolve an incident or service request? Are our decisions adding the right value to Mando and the client?
Communicate and Collaborate: Is everyone clear on what’s expected? Have we adapted our communication to meet the needs of the issue and customer? Does our communication provide valuable and accurate information to the client? Do we understand the response back to our client to ensure that we are able to articulate a valid response back to the client? Are we confident in next steps following calls with a client? Are we confident in the decisions we are making? • Support the wider team: Are we bringing calm authority and clear-thinking to the process? Have we learned from mistakes? Are we setting the team and client up for success? Are we building long standing and trusting relationships with clients? Are we acting as a support branch for our clients?
Here at Mando we offer a wide range of benefits some of them include:
- Private medical insurance, including dental and optical cashback
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days with increased service
- Personal training budget and access to over 78k courses on the e-learning platform Go1
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working (part office, part home based)
- Regular social events
- Environmental benefits - we neutralise your carbon footprint and offer a budget each year for sustainable office products
To apply, please email a cover letter/email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
a) Why this role is of interest to you. b) Examples of work where you have developed content about digital technology and services across multiple channels. c) The value you can bring to this role.