We are looking for an exceptionally gifted creative artworker to join our in-house creative team. This is an amazing opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading football brands, producing work that will be seen by millions around the world.
The right candidate will be working in a collaborative environment in our creative and marketing team. They will have a razor-sharp eye for detail, a pride for accuracy and delivering work to the highest possible standard across multiple channels.
In addition to being a hands-on artworker we also want to find someone who will be able to improve our creative and social output. They will need to interact with other teams, both inside Umbro and with external sources. In order to earn trust of others, they will need to be comfortable articulating their ideas and rationale, both verbally and in written form.
Job Description - what you will be doing
- Create final artwork for multiple channels and formats, including print, digital and social, while ensuring that work is produced to a high standard and on brand.
- Thoroughly check artwork and ensure files are print / screen ready
- Create templates and guidelines for campaigns, to share with internal and external partners.
- Create presentation decks for presenting creative work.
- Ability to understand and interrogate a brief.
- Actively look for ways to improve our artworking production and QC process.
- Be able to work on multiple projects, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Good communication with stakeholders, managing expectations.
Skills and Experience
- Vast experience in an artworking role, with hands-on knowledge of print and digital production.
- Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Good standard of retouching.
- Comfortable working in MS Office and Acrobat.
- Stand out portfolio with experience working on multi-channel campaigns.
- A meticulous attention to detail - a passion for accuracy and brand consistency.
- Strong communications skill and ability to collaborate with others.
- Ability to respond to a brief and to articulate the idea verbally and in written form.
- Self-starter who is customer-obsessed, detail-oriented and enthusiastic team player.
- Strong understanding of design principles, typography and layout.
- Be able to develop new knowledge and skills proactively.
- A strong interest in football, football culture and fashion is essential.
- A working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Working knowledge of AfterEffects, ability to amend and create new files from existing work.
- Knowledge of 3D and /or video workflow is a bonus.
To apply, email your CV to Pam Southern: firstname.lastname@example.org