Communications and Marketing Officer
Could your campaign ideas make a difference to people’s lives? Following a recent expansion of our award-winning marketing team, we are looking for communications and marketing specialists to lead on the promotion of our region as a vibrant and dynamic place to live, work, study and do business.
Working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple campaigns, projects and stakeholders whilst delivering the full marketing and communications mix, these are exciting roles with an opportunity to make an impact.
You will be working across a range of agendas including business support, employment and skills, trade and investment, travel and transport and our corporate identities.
The Role - responsibilities include:
- Development, delivery and evaluation of annual marketing and communications plans
- Delivery of impactful integrated marketing and communications campaigns across the full mix of earned, owned and paid media.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders and with suppliers including agencies and media
About You - you will have the following key skills, attributes and experience but not be limited to:
- skilled in delivering integrated marketing and communications campaigns targeting business and consumer audiences.
- experience of delivering successful strategic communications plans including media relations and securing regional, national and international coverage.
- experience of relationship building and collaboration in a partnership environment.
Our Offer - alongside a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package including:
- 28 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous Employer-Contribution Pension Scheme,
- Free Travel on rail and buses with the M-Card (Currently under review)
- Flexible Working Practises with Health & Wellbeing initiatives to ensure you achieve the best work/life balance and career goals.
For further information about the role, please contact Rachel Barnard: Rachel.Barnard@westyorks-ca.gov.uk
To apply, click on the link below to upload your CV on our website, by 11:55pm on 04 July 2021. Candidates will be notified of invitation to interview by e-mail and interviews will be carried out either by phone or video interview.
Given the high volumes of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every applicant, therefore if you have not heard from us within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Applicants with a disability are guaranteed an interview, subject to the minimum criteria being met. The Combined Authority’s aim is to attract people from diverse backgrounds to build on our inclusive culture. We welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, race, gender, religion or beliefs, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation. We are committed to inclusivity and will consider requests for flexible working including part time and job share arrangements.
Candidate information will be retained by the Combined Authority for six months unless you make a request for this to be deleted.