Senior Account Manager
A Manifest senior account manager is the lifeblood of the company and is committed to making a positive contribution to Manifest, to the growth and development of the team, and to the happiness of clients.
Keeping the account teams ticking over, amazing clients regularly, and providing feedback to the senior management team about team performance are all part of the day-to-day.
A senior account manager is an experienced, integral role that connects the activities of the team with the commercial objectives of client accounts; ensuring activities not only exceed client expectations but also contribute to the reputation and success of the business.
To be a Manifest senior account manager you need to be motivated, organised, proactive, commercially aware, great at client relations, and someone who senior management can rely on to get the job done. You need to live and breathe the Manifest values, provide a daily example of the working culture we are trying to create and you need a healthy disregard for the impossible.
- Management and approval of all administrative aspects of the account, demonstrating a keen eye for detail and being accountable for the quality of service
- Implementing rigorous account processes and meeting all client deadlines
- Building a positive, proactive relationship with the client and Manifest team, acting as the primary point of contact for all non-strategic campaign issues
- Working in partnership with the Campaign Manager to ensure all creative campaign plans are executed on time, to a high quality and delivering on client KPIs – including PR calendars and newsplans
- Runs the weekly WIP to ensure account activity is on schedule and clients are kept suitably informed of progress
- Decision-maker and line manager for the Manifest internship programme
- Responsible for client presentations covering the success of campaigns and ongoing activity
- Once the management side of the job has been mastered, they should be hungry to step up and actively seek strategic, budgetary and networking responsibilities expected of account directors.
- Minimum of 6 years experience
- Experience in B2B / Corp and Consumer Comms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience digesting insights, building learnings and creating reports
- Agency or in-house brand experience preferable