A Manifest Project Manager is the lynchpin of the agency. They oversee bold, beautiful and brilliant projects/accounts to ensure they are completed in a smooth and timely fashion, within budget, bringing the best out in our team and giving everyone the opportunity to kick the shit out of being remarkable.
A Project Manager is the driving force on a project/account, providing an essential bridge between creative work, logistics, team resource, suppliers to ensure we meet our clients’ unique and individual needs.
The impact of doing this job well is massive – for the client, the work, and the agency. By providing an organised, empathetic and charismatic presence for the project team, a PM amplifies the efficacy of campaigns/projects and creates a positive working eco-system to allow everyone to deliver their best work.
- Be the key point of contact within the project team in all areas of planning and delivery
- Develop and maintain delivery plans, ensuring teams have realistic deadlines and the ability to meet them
- Dissect and understand the specific needs of a project, turning all workstreams into a unified project plan
- Ensure all workstreams/team members are fully briefed throughout the project, including their role, their deliverables, their resource available, and their key milestones
- Work closely with Project Directors in order to build best-in-class teams across all workstreams including Insights, Strategy, Creative/Creative Production and Client Service
- Work closely with Account Manager/Director to plan campaign resource around required deliverables and campaign milestones, and to ensure full team has been briefed on their input/resource
- Ensure all workstream leads have suitable time for approvals and to respond to feedback
- Act as a representative of the project team to the client where necessary – ensuring a constant link with client motivations and considerations
- Maintain the morale and motivation of teams for the work they undertake
- Build and manage campaign budgets, often in collaboration with Account Managers, Account Directors, and Business Directors
- Support the senior management team in identifying areas for project management innovation – from using new programmes to adopting new processes and suggesting better ways of working within teams
- Use time reports and analysis to improve working efficiency, structure and restructure teams and provide advice and guidance for junior team members, helping them to progress and develop
- Minimum of 4 years experience
- Experience in B2B / Corp and Consumer creative communications environments/project delivery
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of integrated communications channels
- Unrivaled organiser and process driven
- Ability to anticipate and avoid challenges/obstacles
- A sticker for process and the use of project management/project development tools – Asana, Instagantt, Harvest, and Dropbox a must
- A natural motivator of people at all levels
- Agency or in-house brand experience preferable