New Business Executive
Our sales team had a very strong year in 2020 and we are now perfectly placed to expand upon our in-house business development team.
Joining our 80-strong team in Leeds city centre, you’ll be working with our highly ambitious team to drive new leads and develop robust client relationships.
- Search for and contact potential new clients, with the aim of converting from start to finish
- Work on proposals to show clients what we can do, and how we can do it
- Present proposals over video call and over email
- Identify opportunities for upselling to existing clients - contacting said clients where possible and appropriate (guided by the relevant account manager) in order to try to sell in other services
- Work towards highly ambitious team and personal sales targets
- Contribute in weekly commercial update calls
- Take part in webinars, events, etc - anything that can build company profile to help with inbound enquiries
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with personnel at all levels
- Good presentation skills and outstanding interpersonal abilities
- A driven, proactive mindset
- A tenacious attitude and willingness to learn quickly
- An ability to think creatively and ‘outside the box’
- An understanding of digital services and translation
The non-standard stuff you’ll receive
- Inclusive company culture with a (genuine) open-door policy
- This is coupled with a flexible, two-ways street approach to career development and progress; work effectively and go above-and-beyond when required and you will absolutely be rewarded in return
- Making a difference for our clients and our capabilities as an agency does not go unnoticed and neither does an ambitious attitude.
- We offer numerous opportunities for development to get you to where you would like to be, as well as a firm commitment to your individual wellbeing
- We will provide a path for progression, but we’re absolutely open to deviating away from that if another area of the business interests you more
- Regular team incentives and social events, as well as the support of our 80+ team members
- We offer a modern, state-of-the-art and comfortable work environment to suit everyone’s needs
- As part of a bigger Group, we offer security and a great platform to work from, but we retain an experimental, start-up approach to drive the company forward
- That start-up mentality means we’ll always listen to you and take a genuine interest in your ideas and suggestions for improvement.
- This goes for internal feedback around staff wellbeing and development opportunities, as well as revenue-generating initiatives. If it’s commercially viable, we’ll give it a go
- We’re a grown-up business and we’re good at what we do. We have an exceptional reputation with a number of global brands who trust us with large budgets because of our work ethic, transparency and ability to get things done - our goal is client success, not agency politics
- Healthcare, life cover and pension schemes after qualifying period
- 33 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Wellbeing/mental health support whenever required
- Hybrid working – three days in the office, two from home
ICS-digital was established in 2008 and we’ve grown year-on-year from day one. We grew throughout the pandemic and continued to recruit heavily to fuel our success for international clients The agency was acquired in 2018 by Spotlight Sports Group who are a private equity-backed media business (running established brands such as Racing Post) We have a rock-solid financial platform with a strong balance sheet in our own right with revenues in excess of £10m, on top of the cash-positive backing from our owners who generate £70m+ in annual income This means that we have the stability and growth ambitions to be a fantastic environment to develop your career, supported by our large (and friendly) multilingual team.