Technical SEO Executive
Banc is an established, progressive and dynamic Digital Marketing agency and Prolific North Top 50 Digital Agency (2021), with a large and varied collection of clients. From household name brands to specialist service providers, our client base encompasses a wide range of B2B and B2C industries.
Based in Old Trafford, Manchester, we have been providing leading Digital Marketing services since 2009. From a team of two, the Banc team now includes 30+ carefully selected Digital Marketing professionals who are dedicated to staying at the cutting edge of their respective disciplines.
Due to recent successes, we are looking for a Technical SEO Executive to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing SEO campaigns for designated clients, and helping with SEO Managers’ workloads.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who relishes Technical SEO work and is comfortable working across different CMS platforms and SEO tools. The role also requires an individual who can skilfully communicate with clients and colleagues alike.
Working across a selection of different clients, with a range of needs and KPIs, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a flexible approach to fulfilling key Technical SEO duties.
As an integrated and collaborative agency, we require a Technical SEO Executive who is able to produce work and results that will complement our Organic Search, Paid Search, Social Media and Web Design services. The successful candidate needs to be able to demonstrate an understanding of how Technical SEO can support and propel wider Digital Marketing campaigns.
- Carrying out proven, effective and up-to-date Technical SEO tactics based on the clients’ campaign strategies, created by the Senior Technical SEO Manager
- Collaborating with the Content Marketing team to align overall Organic Search strategies
- Developing SEO processes and procedures to improve efficiency and delivery of campaigns
- Providing monthly reporting documentation to support the Client Services team
- Supporting the sales process with website audits and consultation work
- Reporting Technical SEO results to the wider team and clients
- Reporting to the Senior Technical SEO Manager
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ hands-on Technical SEO experience
- Experience managing agency-style client SEO campaigns
- Exceptional On-site and Off-site tactical knowledge and experience
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted and free food
- Flexible schedule
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Tech/Phone/Cycle Scheme
- Weekly raffle, games and prizes
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
Banc - Remote Working Initiative
Following the global pandemic, Banc has embraced working from home along with our already cemented flexible working hours, as a result, we will be continuing to allow remote working beyond Covid-19’s resolution and lockdowns relaxing. We do require regular visits to the office which are negotiable and pre-planned however the office is always open for hot-desking and we’ve not compromised on the free sweets and treats!
*We’re only looking for UK (ideally within reasonable travel distance to Old Trafford) residents at this time for schedule reasons.
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com