Creative Digital Designer
An award-winning, independent Marketing Agency based in Salford Quays, Manchester, looking for a multi-talented Creative Digital Designer to join the team. An ambitious studio, targeting a candidate that can match their creativity and drive. We believe in boosting brands and creating standout to accelerate sales and growth for online brands.
A tight-knit team, who work closely to always create something you can’t ignore for all of our clients. As part of the team, you will always be heard and get the opportunity to make an impact.
You’re passionate about developing engaging digital creative, pushing your ideas and designs to create standout impact. You’re a strong team player with initiative, a diverse portfolio demonstrating great digital design, campaign work and branding. You will be working across a variety of projects ranging from design for social media campaigns, websites and the development of brands. Working solo on some projects as well as working within the larger team on others, from idea through to delivery for clients.
Skills/Experience and Responsibilities
- 2+ years experience in a creative/marketing agency.
- Excellent all round design skills, with proven experience in brand, design for digital and campaigns.
- Experience working with online brands and ecommerce companies.
- Knowledge of best practice for digital touchpoints including, Google, Facebook and Instagram.
- An understanding in best practice Web design, CRO & UX.
- Experience in creating engaging emailers as part of integrated campaigns.
- Excellent creative and technical skills in Adobe Creative Suite.
- The development of campaign ideas and execution across a wide range of media.
- Good understanding of branding; creating and developing identities through to guidelines.
- Able to manage more than one brief at a time meeting deadlines.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Animation skills are desirable, but not essential.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Gym Membership
- Beer Fridays
- Studio Table Tennis
- 25 Days Holidays
- Quarterly Team Outings
- Complimentary Secure Onsite Parking
If this sounds like your next role and you think you could be the next member of the K2L team, send a copy of your CV and Work Examples to careers@K2L.co.uk