SPRING Production is a group marketing execution partner. We help our global clients centralise and optimise their marketing execution to ensure brand consistency and transparency in cost structures – and ultimately provide a competitive edge. We don’t write great ads or create award-winning campaigns – we produce them, bringing them to life across the globe.
Our 300+ specialists cover the complete range of marketing execution services for all channels and work together seamlessly across our offices in Denmark, Germany, UK, and Vietnam.
Over the last three years, we have experienced exponential growth and doubled our revenue. Our ambition for continued growth requires an increase in brand awareness in our target markets with a strong content marketing approach.
Therefore, we are looking for a native English-speaker to join our global marketing team and help us strengthen and develop and create our content marketing strategy. This newly established role will be based in our Manchester office. However, you will be part of a global marketing team of 3-5 people located in Denmark and Vietnam.
As a person, you are solution-oriented and not afraid to challenge the status quo and have a strong passion and enthusiasm for creative copy and content. We expect you to be a good team player, have the ability to work with the colleagues at all levels and to be curious about international cooperation.
We are looking for someone who can collaborate with the marketing manager in Denmark on the development of a content marketing strategy for international markets but who also has the hands-on copywriting and skills to bring it all to life.
- Create all copywriting content first-hand
- Work with the marketing manager to develop an engaging content marketing strategy designed to build brand awareness and generate leads globally and in the key target markets – UK, Germany and Denmark
- Develop and manage the monthly content calendar through liaison with different stakeholders and business units to align content across all channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Web and PR)
- Identify new opportunities for content, including web, PR and social media features
- Monitoring/reporting engagement performance to inform and refine the content plan
- Presenting content ideas/concepts to the marketing manager as well as other senior stakeholders
Ideally, you have the following background and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Communications, Journalism or English.
- Experience in producing content for social media and web.
- Experience in communicating professionally through digital and social media channels, in particular Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Experience in B2B content marketing, preferably from the creative industry.
- Experience with Google Ads and LinkedIn Lead Gen forms is a plus but not a requirement.
- PR experience desirable but not required.
- Competive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday some meetings during Danish hours as well.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Company and team social events.
- Mix of our Manchester office and remote based work.
- Opportunity for international travel to meet global colleagues when safe to do so.
To apply, send your application to Simon Misra: email@example.com
In your application, please include min. 2 examples of your work.