To make an impact that matters, have an idea that matters. Like many of today’s most successful businesses, Deloitte’s finest creative output now comes from within.
368, our in-house agency, are a team of strategists, creatives, filmmakers, developers, event specialists, and more. We work together to create everything from brilliant brand campaigns to beautifully designed bid materials. Our aim is to create the strategy, ideas and executions that set our brand apart as a world-leader. Our firm’s projects are as diverse and impactful as they come, from tackling the climate crisis, to innovating new technology products. In 368, our role is to help share these incredible stories, bringing them to life via integrated solutions that are as creatively effective as our clients are diverse.
368 is Deloitte’s internal creative agency, providing a range of marketing services including strategy, creative, production, and channel activation. As we enter our 2nd year as an agency, we are entering an exciting phase of building out our strategic and creative offering to develop industry changing marketing and award-winning creative. This is a great opportunity to be at the forefront of the agency as we shift from delivery partner to strategic partner.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager, Campaign Strategist to join our Creative Intelligence team. As a Campaign Strategist you will be challenged with providing the insights that inspire great creative ideas, and the guidance to bring those ideas to live. You will work on key projects that span a wide range of service lines and industry groups across the UK, region, and global. We are looking for someone who has a passion for creating insight driven strategies, who is comfortable conducting primary research and synthesising data, briefing and interfacing with creative teams, and has a general understanding of campaign planning.
- Interpret and interrogate client briefs and identify the insights required to guide our creative and marketing campaign strategies
- Conduct competitive, client and audience research as necessary
- Develop inspirational creative briefs that align to business goals, define clear target audiences and outline measurable campaign objectives.
- Brief creative teams and provide strategic input throughout the creative process
- Create custom launch & comms plans based on specific campaign objectives and audience insights
- Provide guidance and structure on value propositions and messaging
- Support the development of marketing playbooks and guidelines documents as needed
- Leverage analytics to inform creative insights and campaign strategies, and support the inclusion of learning agendas & measurement in our strategic guidance. https://youtu.be/X1Zlkkp-_dg
- Excellent stakeholder management, confident and comfortable working with people at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns and activities at any one time, working well under pressure and dealing with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong team player – showing evidence of coordinating specialist teams and individuals to get things done
- Passion for and understanding of the Deloitte brand and wider professional services market
- Someone who can handle pressure, with multiple priorities and deadlines with a smile
- A team player who shows evidence of working with others to get things done
Skills and Capabilities
- 3+ years’ experience in an account planning or marketing strategy role, with an excellent understanding of insight gathering, brief development and high level planning
- Proven experience managing multiple campaigns at any given time.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, suitable for leading change at senior levels within a firm
- A solid understanding of digital marketing disciplines including channel strategies
- An ability to conduct & synthesize primary and secondary research
- An appreciation for using analytics to drive strategy development, optimise campaigns and develop learning agendas
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate.